Recent content by marxella

1. M

Here is a contest for you!

Audiokarma
  2. M

Marantz 6300 $100? good deal?

I'm also interested in your Fisher model, and I need to strongly consider selling one of my two 6300s
  3. M

Newbie with lots of questions. But I will start with two

i Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Marantz HD 66 speaker questions.

I have a pair in original boxes sitting in the garage waiting for a refoam. Thanks for sharing your journey and thoughts
  5. M

Another Soundstage Direct giveaway - Zerodust

Soundstagedirect.com
  6. M

Phish fans please help

If you are a Who fan, That tape from 10-31-95 features Phish covering the entire Quadraphenia album. I gave all my phish tapes away years ago, wish I Still had them....
  7. M

Modular Record Storage

Show us more!
  8. M

Thumbs up for Antrat, Klownschool, 1tumbleweed

Just wanted to take the time to give these guys the credit they deserve. In the last two weeks, I have had excellent transactions with each. All three shipped quickly after receiving my paypal payment and the packaging was beyond expectations and minimums for the items received. Klownschool...
  9. M

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

I have a problem.. (although some of these are going to have to go to help pay for my latest acquisition) receivers 2215b w/ wood case 2225 2235b w/ wood case 2325 (on it's way!!!) amp 1030 w/ wood case tuner 105 w/ wood case turntable 6300 speakers Imperial 4g...
  10. M

My last posting - leaving the community

Please follow Urizen's advice. I will keep you in my thoughts.
  11. M

Nightmare On UPS Street.........again.

sales content Hey Charlie, how about a pic of that tag?
  12. M

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin LP deal from Polyvinyl Records

price is right, I am streaming now, so far so good! Thanks for the suggestion.
  13. M

Marantz HD880

Hey BT. I also have a pair of HD880's and somehow I have found myself in possession of three pairs of original woofers in various states of needing work. Have you ever had to have these reconed and if so where? I am trying to get back to the original look of the cone and inverted dust cap...
  14. M

Marxella's office system

update: Found a Technics SL B-202 at Goodwill yesterday, hooked it up, has an unmarked red cartridge. seems to hold speed ok and is sounding pretty good. I Like spinning in the office!
Back
Top Bottom