Jan 7, 2014

Share This Page

masterlu

McIntosh Member

masterlu was last seen:
Jan 7, 2014
    1. ron-c
      ron-c
      Yes, who needs the 'badest' I thought that was audio asylem..
    2. jimimac
      jimimac
      Ivan what do you think of the Snellintosh thing? I think its gonna be really good for both companies!!!!!!!!!
    3. jimimac
      jimimac
      Ivan, Did you live in NYState if so where about,s? I think it,s great that people buy American made goods.We have to keep some Manufacturing jobs here.Thanks to all of you who buy the best!!!!! It keeps the good old U.S.A brands #1 at least in the audio industry...Thanks Again , Jim.....
    4. Tranquil
      Tranquil
      Ivan,
      Thanks for the friendship request. I must admit AK has become one of my favorite places to hang out.
    5. Stillone
      Stillone
      Ivan
      I can get it for $4990. He only has about am hour ok it. I am still not sure I want vinyl.
      Jim
    6. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy New Year!!
    7. 2uberoller
      2uberoller
      Hi Ivan
      I sold my b&w speakers yesterday and I may be interested in a pair of the xr200 speakers. Do you have a price on these yet ?? David
    8. kamehany
      kamehany
      Thanks for the helpful (free) advice. It's much appreciated.
    9. f1 fan
      f1 fan
      Hey Ivan,

When you have a chance tell me about your line conditioning for music and video, Line Conditioners used, Dedicated AC lines, etc...etc...your main source for listening be it vinyl or digital and movies.

Looking forward to reading,

Dave
    10. 2uberoller
      2uberoller
      HI,
      I am trying to find a new mcintosh mht200 or one that is in excellent condition for my home theater and I was wondering if you knew where I might find one. Thanks, David
    11. SIGNHERE
      SIGNHERE
      Good evening. Thank you for the warm welcome to AK. I just purchased a RGPC 1200c and a 240V/120V Substation. I plugged in the front end equipment into the 1200c awaiting the addition of my 240V dedicated line to connect my Substation and was blown away! The next day they converted my 20amp line to 240v and i plugged my 501's and my 1200c into the Substation........It was like someone threw a blanket over my system! Tonight, when I read some of the forums, I noticed you did not list any Substations in your inventory of MULTIPLE RGPC products, but that you do plug your amps into your 1200c's, Help!! I was going to convert my 240v back to a dedicated 20amp 120v circuit and just plug the 1200c with all my source units plugged into it onto the same circuit to condition the whole circuit. Any advice would be appreciated.

WNB
    12. MacDogg
    13. carbonman
      carbonman
      Ivan, hope the weather isn't hitting your neighborhood too severely. I keep thinking about those rainstorms and howling wind during your Memorial Day weekend event.
    14. Sandy G
      Sandy G
      Have a Good 'Un, Ivan...Yr Birthday, that is...-Sandy
    15. gelmhirst
      gelmhirst
      I am going to obey the master
    16. CTBob
      CTBob
      Ivan,
      Thanks for the friendship request. How is your New Seabury theater coming along?
    17. Mystic
      Mystic
      Ivan,

Great to hear from you, hope all's well back east @ Florida & The Cape. -Edwin
    18. Ampzilla
      Ampzilla
      Did'nt know about the friends thing. Would like to add you then. And be 'real' friends and hear your super system someday.
    19. eddiel
      eddiel
      Hey Ivan

Thanks for the friendship request and for all your help! :-)

Eddie
    20. Klipschfan
      Klipschfan
      Ivan,
      Best wishes for a kicking Audio store!!!
      Email with a photo attached on the way.

Brian
  • Signature

MX136(1) MC206(1) MC162(2) MC402(4) MC602(2) MC1.2KW(24) MC2KW(4) MS300(4) MCD301(3) MS750(2) MCD500(2) MVP871(5) MCD1000(2) MDA1000(2) C1000C(2) C1000P/T(2) WS350(2) XRT2K(4) XCS2K(2) XRT30(2) XR27(6) MC2301(2) VP1000(1) MT10(1) MA6900(2) XCS350(2) GOTHAM SUBS & WIREWORLD