Recent content by Matthew King

1. Matthew King

Acousticcraft with ev drivers

I’m keeping these I’m 100% happy. These sound like a million bucks to me.
  2. Matthew King

Everything’s definitely working. I’ve had many many pairs of speakers in my life and these are easily top 5. I’m absolutely blown away driven by my sansui au 555. Feels like you are in the arena.
  3. Matthew King

Paid 150. One cab needs refinish on top. But there in really good shape for there age. Still have the legs. Have two ev’s not sure if there 12 or 15 inch. How did I do on them? Any opinion would be appreciated.
  4. Matthew King

Marantz 2245 blackface $225 CL Lunenburg, MA - deal or scam?

He’s been doing listings in that area for a little while.
  5. Matthew King

Marantz 2245 blackface $225 CL Lunenburg, MA - deal or scam?

It’s the scam artist Dave. Sorry to break the news. Listings been on there for months and when you set up a time and it’s the usual 7 pm and then never gets back to u or ask for PayPal.
  6. Matthew King

Ads id

Not 990 they are 690. I paid 60$ with original boxes and in great original condition.
  7. Matthew King

Ads id

Picking them up. Not sure if there m9 or 1290s or something else. Thx
  8. Matthew King

Possible score

I think we have a mystery here. I don’t think they are bsr or dak. They had much clearer grills for what I could see. And like you said there not ohm or Rir.
  9. Matthew King

Possible score

Yes I see the resemblance. Hopefully there higher quality. I’m only paying 20$ for the pair so I’m hoping there’s something good.
  10. Matthew King

Possible score

I can’t quite put my finger on these.
  11. Matthew King

Hauls so far this weekend...

Yes i figured that out when none of the tweeters were working. Had to rewire them and mess around with them but finally got them to be a 100%. Sound quite nice with my Sansui setup.
  12. Matthew King

Hauls so far this weekend...

Snell j type 3-25$, need refoam but are in great great shape. Allison ones-150$. Might refinish, cabs are overall good, some scratching and the grills need some repair. All orginal and in 100% working order. Genesis 1+- free in the boxes need refoam but are in amazing shape. I think I did...
  13. Matthew King

BOZAK SPEAKERS help needed

Basically what I’m doing Lol. Stripped the parts and I’m going to have a big fire. Cabs were so damaged from over the years it just wasn’t worth it. Not complaining I’m still going to make my money from the parts.
  14. Matthew King

BOZAK SPEAKERS help needed

I was hoping they could be fixed but they literally started falling apart Lol.
Back
Top Bottom