Recent content by mauserman

1. M

Pioneer SX-1980 and HPM-150

Still trying to work a deal, I will keep updated. Thanks for all the info!
  2. M

Thanks to everyone for the information. I am now ready to make an offer. The sound to my ears was great. I listen mostly to classic rock on vinyl from the era the equipment was made so it suited it very well. I am currently playing a SX-950 with L100t"s and really like the sound, but have to...
  3. M

Thank you!
  4. M

Can anyone help me with what would be a good value for a Pioneer SX-1980 with a pair of Pioneer HPM-150 speakers? A local gentleman has these and is moving and can not take with him. He has owned these since 1979, he had the speakers refoamed maybe 10 years ago, the receiver has not been...
  5. M

JBL L100T, What oil to use on them?

Wow what a huge difference! Mine look to be as dry as yours were. Do you happen to know if they carry that product a Lowes or does it need to be ordered online?
  6. M

JBL L100T, What oil to use on them?

I have just acquired a very nice pair of l100t's from the original owner, they are in pristine condition! Not one scratch, chip or blemish of any kind on them, however the wood could use some type of oil on it. I did not want to just use some type of furniture polish on them or something like...
  7. M

SX-950 with JBL L100T's

That was a concern, sometimes I like to put on some Motörhead and the only way to play that is loud! I was just curious if the 950 could push the jbl' to their potential.
  8. M

SX-950 with JBL L100T's

Just wanting advice if jbl l100t's are a good match for a pioneer sx-950??
  9. M

Vero Research?

I could not find anything either.
  10. M

Vero Research?

I have the opportunity to pick up a nice pair of vero research soundwave point source 1.0 speakers, they look nice but that is all I know, they are on stands. The only research I am able to find is that they probably came out in the 90's and were quiet expensive, I have tried to find a spec...
  11. M

Pioneer Spec-2

I think that it can be bought for $225 out the door along with a working pioneer sr-303 for $15. I believe that I should go save them! Thanks for the help.
  12. M

Pioneer Spec-2

Can anyone tell me a fair value for a Pioneer Spec-2? A local pawn shop has had it for a while, it powers on and the lights work but that is all I know, it is relatively clean and would look even nicer with some more cleaning. Thanks for the help.
  13. M

Help finding a SX-1250 volume knob

I am relieved that it is not just me, I still wonder why almost every other part is available except the volume knob? Well, best of luck to everyone in their search:D
  14. M

I have searched ebay extensively for quiet some time, seems like you can get anything and everything you want or need except for a volume knob. I do find it strange.
  15. M

I have searched extensively for a volume knob for my SX-1250 with no luck at all, from what I have read it is the same knob that the SX-1050 uses also, the part number from Pioneer is aab-104. Does anyone know where I may be able to find this elusive volume knob?
Back
Top Bottom