mave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kevin, how was twangfest? did you sale any gear? and did you pick up anything new?

tim
    Hi Mave,
    Have you been able to get the Sony SSTL 5 crossover repaired? . I have the same problem..
    Thanks,
    Gilbert
    Hey Mave, I have a ESS AMT-1d Cabinet with crossover and I thought I check with you before I remove the network to resell. I only have the one and it doesn't have the grill top. It's a little rough but restoreable. I'd let you have it for $20. I can send you photos if you're interested. use my home email - ggomen@kc.rr.com
    Gil (dragon)
    i picked up a little pioneer silver yesterday. TX6500II tuner, SA 7500II amp, and a CS F6060 tape deck. They came with a pioneer cabnet and some speakers all for 50.00. He had it listed on craigslist for 300.00. It was a teenager that had gotten it from an uncle a few years ago. Its pretty dirty but can be cleaned. He had it set up in the driveway when i got there. I noticed right away that the lower corner had been bent on the tuner(that sucked) I toched it and the drivey was crumbling off the damaged corner. #### that was the piece I was wanting the most. I need a tuner to go with my Spec1 and Spec 2.
    I am trying to win a pair of Infinity RS2.5s on ebay today. They are in Iowa. Ive talked to ARMY and he lives 50 miles from them! He said he would be happy to pick them up for me for the gas money it would take. And heres the kicker.....Hes comming down the end of the month to visit his son in missouri. He lives by the airport! Wish me luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom