mclendo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ross, actually in the last several weeks I moved a pair of ADS 710's and a pair of Energy Pro 22's, much to my wife's delight. I have 4 sets of speakers left and I guess the pair I would most to let go of are Altec Model 14's. From there I really want to hold onto the rest but we'll have to see how that goes.

My wife is currently out of town, if you like jazz and blues I would extend an invite to come by any night this week except Thursday (cards that night). You can reach me anytime at 401-255-1746. I have two kids also but mine are out opf the house.
    Hi Ross, Bob is the only guy I know of in RI who works on stuff. He has worked on a couple of things for me including a Sansui AU-517 that had a really minor issue. I think he is fair and pretty on the ball. He does not subscribe to the lets recap everything approach that is pretty common here. Last I saw Bob, which was maybe 2-3 months ago, he gave me the impression that he may be cutting back on repairs.

How long have you been in RI? Have you made it up to any of the get togethers in Clinton, MA (the so called Frankenfests)? They are totally worth the drive. I believe the date has been set for the next on sometime in the fall. And I have to ask, are you looking for any speakers? (lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom