MCM_Fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can send you those weights. They are only a few cents. Let me check the shipping costs.
    Regards, George
    Reactions: MCM_Fan
    MCM_Fan
    MCM_Fan
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I've been googling the heck out of wire rope stoppers and that style, while common elsewhere does not seem to be available in the US. I'll send you a private message with my shipping details.
    Hey...you are highly regarded in these pages. I have a pair of Wharfedale W60D. Are you available to upgrade the crossovers? Thanks, George
    Hey... very helpful post on your L19 recap project, thank you. I'm planning on copying your recipe and buying the same components. Just wanted to see if you still like your L19's with this crossover or if you would do something different now. Thanks!
    I have a pair of L36, I came across your posts (great job). I copied your x/over except that I used Jantzen Standard Z for the LF.

I seen a post where you said you had the presence and brilliance adjusted way down. I experience the same thing. And even with the adjustment some songs still should too bright.

My question - did you ever tweak the crossover? What did you try and did it help? Where you happy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom