Recent content by Meaudio1

1. M

Kef 103.2 vs Paradigm studio 20 v3

I can only give my opinion. I heard the Studio 20 v1 years ago and was not impressed. I do however own a pair of 103.2's and it is a fine speaker. But it is a very flat speaker and it's accuracy is not kind to poorly recorded material. Two more things to note about the Kef 103.2. One is that it...
  2. M

Linn Kan mk 2 tweeter problem

Thanks to TimF problem solved.
  3. M

Moderator could you please move this post to the speakers forum?
  4. M

I just purchased a pair of these today but when I got them home I found the tweeter in one of them is not working. They have a biwire banana plug only configuration as binding posts. It was not possible to test the speakers with this purchase. I am hoping there is someone here familiar with...
  5. M

Proton 930 or NAD 7130?

If you are comparing the Nad 7020 (not the 7030) I would say they have a very similar sound signature. The same goes for the Nad 7120 or 7125. Obviously the 7020 is a receiver version of the famed 3020 integrated amp. I have all three and the Proton 930 has by far the best tuner. I do not...
  6. M

Receiver with IR remote and preamp out? Integrated preamp/tuner?

You might want to check out the late 80/early 90's Sony ES series I.E. the GX-9 or the GX 10 ES receivers. Of course age and condition are factors..
  7. M

Thorens TD 125 and TD 125 mk 2 belt measurements

. I assume these two models use the same belt but am not sure. Please state measurements in metric as will be easier for me.
  8. M

B&W Bookshelf Speakers- Can't Identify

Look like Prism 302 or 303. Nineties or early 2000's I think.
  9. M

Camber LS1

One of the most underrated brands out there. I have the 2.0 ti and they are amazing for what they do.
  10. M

Speaker ID Please?

No info except approximately 21 inches high..
  11. M

Denon DCD-425 CD player

Nobody?
  12. M

Denon DCD-425 CD player

I need a source for a replacement belt. Thanks
  13. M

Dyna Pas-2 Just Want to be Careful

It was modded to Van Alstine in the nineties. I do have a variac but I don't know how long I should leave it on each voltage until I get to 110. I've never used the variac.
  14. M

Dyna Pas-2 Just Want to be Careful

I have not used this preamp in about 6 years, it has been in my living room(inside) all this time. It is ok to just turn it on with a normal start or does this require slow start regulation? The preamp worked perfectly the last time I used it.
  15. M

Soliloquy 5.0 Monitors dust cap/ grill pegs

. Just got a pair of these. They are functionally fine but on if the woofers is missing its dust cap. I know they sell these on the bay , P.E. etc. Can someone tell me the exact size of the dust cap? Also, grills are in good shape but missing all pegs. Any help with those appreciated too.
Back
Top Bottom