Recent content by mg184

1. mg184

Sansui 8 Deluxe...how good?

I had an Eight and still have my Six and Eight Deluxe. I think I may prefer the Six. The Six is rated at 34 watts but man it seems more powerful. It drives my ADS L810's with ease.
  2. mg184

Cornscala vs. Altec 19's

I had to downsize which reduced the size of listening room so I sold the Altecs and now have Forte II's that I thoroughly enjoy.
  3. mg184

Monster Receiver Guy is off his meds....Again!

I wish this guy was on AK.
  4. mg184

tower booze speakers, another winner from NJ:)

I offered the guy a carton of smokes for the speaker. Still waiting on a response from seller.
  5. mg184

Brighton, Colorado to Chicago

I know its a stretch but I was wondering if someone is coming from that area in Colorado to the Chicagoland area.
  6. mg184

What's your latest audio purchase?

Klipsch Forte II (Walnut Oil) in excellent cosmetic condition and all working drivers for $350.
  7. mg184

Carmel, IN to Chicago Suburbs

I am looking to purchase some speakers in Carmel and was hoping to find someone who goes through that part on Indiana to get to the Chicagoland area to transport them. Thanks!
  8. mg184

Dynaco A50 value?

The prices are all over the place for these speakers. I have seen these sell on eBay for $400+(I know everything on fleabay is overpriced) but they sell on craigslist for $200 to $300 range. I know they are rare but the prices I have seen don't reflect the scarcity of these speakers and seem to...
  9. mg184

Value of Dynaco A40XL's

Do you think these are the original tweeters?
  10. mg184

Value of Dynaco A40XL's

I was actually thinking of stacking the A25's with the A40xl's to see how they sound.
  11. mg184

Value of Dynaco A40XL's

What is the value of a pair of Dynaco A40XL with non-consecutive serial numbers and minor scratches on the cabinet. All drivers and woofers are working with original crossovers.
  12. mg184

Auditioning Dynaco A40XL's

I have found a pair of Dynaco A40XL's for sale with non-consecutive serial numbers and I was wondering if there is anything I should be aware or on the lookout for when l am examining the speakers. Thanks.
  13. mg184

Tell me all the bad things about Cornwalls..

They don't like a lot of power.
  14. mg184

Klipsch Chorus II value

He will go down to $1,050. He says they’re in near mint cosmetic condition and wants me to take a look but I still don’t want to pay that much.
  15. mg184

Klipsch Chorus II value

I have an opportunity to purchase some Chorus II's in oak with original crossovers and in near mint crossover condition. How much do you think they're worth? He wants $1,200 for them which I think is too high.
Back
Top Bottom