Recent content by MichaelJ

1. MichaelJ

Cartridge Recomendations please~ Sub $400

I've been using a V15 Type III with a JICO SAS for years. The NOS JICO'S are getting pricey and I'm thinking of switching. I'm looking for a MM around $400 with a line contact type stylus. What are your suggestions? Thanks!
  2. MichaelJ

WISCONSIN PEOPLE! My Pioneer RT 707 is sick! Repair in WI?

Thanks soundmig, I just ordered some DeOxit and am willing to give it a try before I spend a day bringing it in! Fingers crossed!
  3. MichaelJ

Thanks for the reply!
  4. MichaelJ

Thanks soundmig. I'll check the posts and give it a try.
  5. MichaelJ

Something is wrong with the drive. It doesn't hold speed. I don't want to ship it anywhere if I don't have to. Is there a decent repair shop in the state? Milwaukee is a couple hours drive. Madison is a little less. I don't mind the road trip. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!
  6. MichaelJ

What is the reactions of people to film cameras & D.S.L.R. cameras

Cell phones are fully capable creating fine images in many situations. However there are limitations. A professional or serious hobbyist will have different tools for different jobs. It's no different than any other profession that way. I shoot anything from 4x5, to full frame DSLR to a plastic...
  7. MichaelJ

B & W Pics

I shot this through my hotel window in Milwaukee, last weekend.
  8. MichaelJ

Post your photography!!

It IS a sticky... I dunno. this new format is strange... I didn't change it.
  9. MichaelJ

Post your photography!!

Just for fun...
  10. MichaelJ

Help finding stylus for 1950's console PLEASE!

Since the new ones are junk I will stick with what I have...
  11. MichaelJ

I just contacted Gary at VOM (via email) and asked if he had the entire cart. I would just as soon replace the whole thing if at all possible.
  12. MichaelJ

Awww Thanks so much guys! I appreciate it. By the way Dan, there is still voltage to the old cart.
  13. MichaelJ

The cantilever gave up the ghost after over 60 years. POS. The unit belonged to my father. I'm just starting to work on it. I know very little about it. Hopefully the images I have included will help. The stylus clips on the cart. There are no markings anywhere that I can see. Any ideas where...
Back
Top Bottom