Mike Stehr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Mike,

Thanks for the help. I checked and I had wired the preamp tube wrong. Self inflected...

Mark
    Mike, I was reading you post about building a RH-84. I built one and I really like it. Used all new parts, PT and OPT's are EDCOR. I am very new at this and need some help. The right channel is weak compared to the left. I have explored all possible combinations and I have narrowed down to the amp. I have checked the circuit severial times and everything appears to look right. Is it possible that ECC81 being shared is the problem. If so, how do I check it. Any help would be great... thanks
    Mark
    Hi Mike
    I just got a Hammond sound cabinet with an AO-40. Did your project of using the amp for home audio go well? Is it worth trying to convert it?

Any input is very much appreciated.

Thank,

Alex
    Hi Mike, i have just joined the site and read some stuff that you put on about Stentorian speakers. Just this week i have opened 2 boxes that have been on the shelves for many years. In the boxes are 2 brand new Stentorian HF1012 12''inch speakers 15watt, 15ohm impedance. I have been asked to put them into a guitar cab, but reading some of the post's on here i thought i would ask for a bit of advise. On reading the post's i don't know which to do, use them or sell them ?
    The are the Whiteley of Mansfield in the UK one's,
    Look forward to any input you can give me.
    Many thank's,
    Colin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom