mike175gr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mike175gr, I need to replace the hdd of my MS750, which unfortunately broke.
    I would need the operating system software from the Golden CD, which I don't have.
    Could you please help me?
    Would it be possible to get a copy of the Golden CD or an ISO or something else?
    I apologize if this is not the right place to enquire about this - please let me know if you'd like to talk somewhere else.
    Thanks in advance!
    Loren,

I am so sorry, but I am just now seeing this message! I tried running it bridged at first but didn't like the results so I am running it at 4 ohms. I do want to get a better amp for my center an surrounds at some point soon.
    Hello,

I was scrolling through some older AudioKarma forums and came across some responses you had on your McIntosh MC7106. Not sure if you still have your Mac amp, Vienna Oratorio center, and Waltz surrounds, but I have these exact same components, just haven’t set it up yet. I was just wondering if you had good luck (long term) with the amp being run in the bridged mode & powering the Vienna speakers. Seems like most people are afraid to hook lower impedance speakers to the Mac when running it bridged.

Thanks!

Loren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom