MikeT.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Mike T. I just googled Kadair's and this site came up and I saw your original post and your response. I thought I had sent you a "chat" to see if you knew David T. who worked there then. Did you get that? Not sure how this site works yet, if you did, I'd like to chat with you, just on this side if you would also and could explain to me how to do that. Not all up to speed on sites like this. Appreciate it!
    MikeT.
    MikeT.
    I think David was in cameras. I was upstairs in audio.
    Sold the Velodyne small 8" subs and picked up my first REL today, the T5. The other is coming tomorrow or Monday. I stuck with my first instinct to move up to two REL T5 8" instead of the one more expensive R-218 10". I'm thinking I was right! With just one connected the quality of the bass versus the Velodynes is much improved.

You thinking those KEF's are keepers?
    Hey man, I got the KEFs a few weeks ago I think. It was an impulse-buy but I've wanted the pair for time immemorial, and they appear very rarely here.

Never had the Pathos. Must be someone else.

Yes the acoustics make a huge difference. Make sure you show us what you do with yours!

I'm so jelly that you're getting a REL! I thought you had another sub anyway? I wish I can adopt a couple more subs.
    Yes I still do. In fact currently CD playing is my main source, which is rather unusual. Other than the lack of woody cosmetics :D i really can't ask for anything more from a CD transport.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom