Share This Page

MikeT.

Displaced Irish Cajun, Male, 65, from DFW, Texas

Subscriber
MikeT. was last seen:
May 28, 2017 at 8:01 PM
    1. MikeT.
      MikeT.
      Sold the Velodyne small 8" subs and picked up my first REL today, the T5. The other is coming tomorrow or Monday. I stuck with my first instinct to move up to two REL T5 8" instead of the one more expensive R-218 10". I'm thinking I was right! With just one connected the quality of the bass versus the Velodynes is much improved.

You thinking those KEF's are keepers?
    2. davidro
      davidro
      Hey man, I got the KEFs a few weeks ago I think. It was an impulse-buy but I've wanted the pair for time immemorial, and they appear very rarely here.

Never had the Pathos. Must be someone else.

Yes the acoustics make a huge difference. Make sure you show us what you do with yours!

I'm so jelly that you're getting a REL! I thought you had another sub anyway? I wish I can adopt a couple more subs.
    3. davidro
      davidro
      Yes I still do. In fact currently CD playing is my main source, which is rather unusual. Other than the lack of woody cosmetics :D i really can't ask for anything more from a CD transport.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 25, 1952 (Age: 65)

Signature

Spendor A6, Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated, Marantz CD6005, Mac Mini w/Fusion Drive, Roon, Femto Clock Wyred4Sound DAC-1LE, Sonos Connect, EWR LS-XXV Speaker Cables,TaraLabs RSC Prime M1 IC, Black Cat Digital IC, PSAudio Dectet.