Recent content by Miss Marantz

1. Miss Marantz

It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Lol I took my picture off my profile and put one of my kids!
  2. Miss Marantz

Yes he has a CD player but he really wants a turntable
  3. Miss Marantz

Thanks to all the help I have received here I was able to fix the problem, turns out it was the selector knob. I cleaned it again , gave it some turns and instant glory! It sounds so good with the imperial 6s I can't wait for my Son to come home and hear it he is going to be so excited! I also...
  4. Miss Marantz

OK I am really getting pissed now!

Thank you! Since there are more of us Women on this planet than Men you all must have some experience dealing with one!
  5. Miss Marantz

The picture is from the auction site
  6. Miss Marantz

Sorry but you all started this with your trolling theories
  7. Miss Marantz

Trolling on this site would look something like this: Looking for male jack to plug into my female connecter. Please be prepared to study my schematic before attempting to adjust my power button and flip my switches.if you are able to do this work to my satisfaction, then and only then will you...
  8. Miss Marantz

How come there aren't any Women in here? And if one was inclined to troll for men are not there thousands of other sites that would be better for that purpose? You audiophile guys are a funny, suspicious bunch aren't you lol!
  9. Miss Marantz

I did spray them all and moved the knobs tons of times. I only used deoxit D5 does that have any lube in it? I possibly could of used too much, what would that do?
  10. Miss Marantz

My formal introduction here!

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been into vintage audio since I was a pre teen. My Father was an audiophile and the audio equipment saw way more use than the televisions. did in our house. Most all my equipment was given to me by him over the years and he always serviced and...
  11. Miss Marantz

No I have never sodered anything and yes I really would like to save it. I will post pics of it tomorrow, it is in my Son's room and he is sleeping. No I am not in Europe, I live in Sausalito CA thanks for your help how do I ask a mod to move the thread? And why do people think I'm not real? I...
  12. Miss Marantz

How can something so beautiful sound so ugly

Please move to my new "pissed off" thread and help me there we need to fix my Son's system because he will be coming after my Marantz soon otherwise!
  13. Miss Marantz

How can something so beautiful sound so ugly

Sorry guys I switched to a new thread to deal with ANOTHER issue having to do with a system I am trying to put together for my Son. The speaker situation looks like more than I can handle for now and my Son is all over me to fix his system so I have turned my attention to that. I think I will...
Back
Top Bottom