Recent content by MitsuMan

1. M

Motorcycle Love

Well, I'd be dead in 30 minutes if I crawled on that thing today. But when I was 18 driving an H1, crazy fast = barely fast enough.
  2. M

Your favorite songs about women.

We, as a society, were in general much less triggered back then. And we could laugh at ourselves and others. :dunno:
  3. M

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

More pictures of your new Diatone's. :)
  4. M

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

I may have to try out number 10 very soon. :rflmao:
  5. M

Motorcycle Love

More my style, Kawasaki H2 widowmaker converted into a modern cafe racer. :naughty: Where is the :drool: emoji?
  6. M

Anyone doing a garden?

Oh hell! :rant::yikes:
  7. M

Motorcycle Love

Old thread, but didn't want to start a brand new one. Sexy, or no?
  8. M

What was the last movie you watched?

One of the crazy things to me in The Big Lebowski, was that Carl Hungus was played by Peter Stormare. I could only picture him as Gaear Grimsrud. :jump:
  9. M

Unpopular opinion

Unlikely you'll find anything published. It was a theory that was put forth amongst a select group of deep thinkers, and requires various amounts of adult beverages and/or mind altering substances in order to become a full-fledged follower. :beerchug::rflmao:
  10. M

Things you don't see anymore.

LOL that's how most of them ended up, smashed in to the garage door, basement wall, concrete drainage sewer on your street, etc. You didn't want to get your finger between the flywheel and the axle supports, ask me how I know. And I saw one of my buddies sister's hair get caught in one. Man, was...
  11. M

Unpopular opinion

Might I suggest that you may be, like myself, a prescriber to a rather obscure concept known amongst my peers as The Theory of Leveltility? :beatnik:
  12. M

What was the last movie you watched?

Um, yes At first blush it sounded like a title from some movies that were produced back in the 70's and 80's by someone like a Jackie Treehorn. But then I saw the date and had to know more.
  13. M

Things you don't see anymore.

Different league all together. The inertia the flywheel created on the SSP cars was crazy. Battle Tops are kidsplay.
Back
Top Bottom