mkane
retired with a capital R

Share This Page

mkane

AK Subscriber, Male, from 103 miles N. of S.F.

Subscriber
    1. pfcs49
      pfcs49
      Who's Mini is that? Your are convenient to Sears Point..eerrInfineon. I raced there in 90 on the Volvos From Hel(l Tour as well as drove a street 65 1275S for years.
      If you raced a BMC A Series, you probably know Bob Griffith/BHP Development; he was my co-conspirator in another ITB Volvo
      1. mkane
        mkane
        Mini was a vintage racer we built. Sears is 1 hr away.
        Dec 29, 2016
    2. Guest105
      Guest105
      So, do you actually have a Pioneer PL-630, as you said in your posting? You posted on October 29th asking about the Music Hall turntable, and on October 30th regarding your Pioneer PL-630

Also, do you actually have the integrated amp that you mentioned? I'd like to know more about it....it looks quite interesting.
      1. mkane
        mkane
        Which amp and yes I do have a pl630
        Dec 29, 2016
    3. mkane
      mkane
      Steve, Did not have a table when I was shopping. Enablers here pointed me towards vintage and ended up with the pioneer. MKane
    4. Guest105
      Guest105
      Are you going to be selling your Pioneer turntable? I saw your posting looking for advice on a new turntable.

If you end up selling the Pioneer, please let me know. I would be very interested in buying it. Thank you.

Steve
      1. mkane
        mkane
        Still have it with no plans on selling
        Dec 29, 2016
  • About

retired with a capital R
    a bit grey

exercise

Signature

DIY SET/SE - DIY Passive TVC - Sutherland/CNC/AD797 - Pioneer/ARXA/VPI - DIY Open Baffle's