owner MARTIN SPEAKERS USA

Share This Page

mmartin0007

mmartin0007, from The Sunshine State Florida

mmartin0007 was last seen:
Feb 21, 2016
    1. Audiotree
      Audiotree
      Is there any contact information still available? I have a Tl 1650 that needs their drivers replaced. Any recommendations?
    2. Thedudeminds
      Thedudeminds
      Hello mr Martin. I am contacting you from Spain.
      I have just been lucky enough to buy a pair of Martin speakers, model g-4000.
      I am a newbie to this world of hi-Fi, so pretty lost in here.
      I have not found any info about these spaekers and don't know how good these should sound, so don't know if they need to be checked by a professional.
      I would appreciate any information you could provide me with.
      They certainly look cool, very cool.
      Thank you very much in advance.
    3. MFaughn
      MFaughn
      Hi,
      I was wondering if you could help out with some information about the drivers in some Martin speakers I just picked up. I posted about them here.

Thanks,
      Michael
    4. pich
      pich
      Thanks for friend request. I think it has been a little over a year since I picked up a pair of your speakers. I recently pulled them out of storage to pair with a Fisher 400 I got recently. The speakers sound great with tubes.
    5. stuwee
      stuwee
      Mike, always a pleasure, I've got to find the pics I took of the guy down the street's house, his boyfriend had a beauty parlor, worked out of their home. Well when the ladies arrived to get their hair done, they were confronted with a '67 Lincoln limosine in the front between the wall and the street! This car had mint int. glass divider/dual A/C, phone. The outside was very faded black but, straight. Haha, that's a good 'un! :) Once past the wall into the yard there was the RHD up on blocks. a LHD shell with it's engine on a stand all right in the open, I guess the ladies thought "At least they have Rolls Royces"! An aside: I bought an ashtray from a Olds dealer from MI, new in the original box, big teardrop shape with the raised things for 4 or 5 ciggies and the raised Old's rocket emblem in gold leaf, paid $20 for it, the guy had about 5 or so of them, wish I would have bought all of them now, I would've sent ya one!
      ciao bella,Craig
    6. stuwee
      stuwee
      Hi Ya Mike! of course it'll be difficult to be as entertaining as your speakers have been to the multitudes over the years, have a great holiday weekend! Craig/stuwster :)
    7. Bigyank
      Bigyank
      Does this "friendship" get me a discount on speakers? Only kidding! Glad to see you found us last year!
  • About

Birthday:
    August 26
    Home Page:
    http://www.martinspeakersusa.com
    owner MARTIN SPEAKERS USA
    Oldest son of Frederick I. Martin, HI FI speaker pioneer starting Martin Speakers in 1964

Sound and Music is my life, my son Jared Martin can play, Guitar, Trumpet, Drums, Piano, Baritone, and any other instruments but not at the same time. I am always listening (testing) Martin Speakers while he is jamming his Fender loud!!!!

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]