Recent content by mmartin0007

1. mmartin0007

Got Martin's? Not Logan

Most awesome guys to see these posts and thank you so glad you are enjoying your favorite music! Mike
  2. mmartin0007

martin speakers by easton.

Mid Did you find a suitable mid fourwheels0 and sorry for the delay, did the icepick trick get the grill off? Mike
  3. mmartin0007

We had some great times at the ole Martin Speakers Factory in Mickleton my friend glad you are...

We had some great times at the ole Martin Speakers Factory in Mickleton my friend glad you are still well Joe! Mike Martin Martin Speakers USA
  4. mmartin0007

Comment by 'mmartin0007' in media 'MARTIN SPEAKERS USA Audio Magazine MAY 1973'

Yes indeed Buzz, I was going to school in LA at that time and had no idea we had ads in many magazines at the time or would have carried them around school! I also have the Playboy Burt Reynolds issue with the "Pint Sized Powerhouse Speakers" article!
  5. mmartin0007

Martin super max II specs wanted

Hi and sorry for the Holiday delay but wow did you check out the red thumb tack for the positive terminal!!! They are quite old, but those are the CTS woofers Cloth surround incredible shape and sound, and a basic tweeter you can see the sound also a thin cabinet similar to the 308! But these...
  6. mmartin0007

Vintage speakers

Had to give her 208's Hi my friend the story is half true after splitting up she wanted Cherry 208's NEW. I know, I did it. :tears:..... Mike
  7. mmartin0007

Super Max II Ok, got it, that model must have been later then and close and quite similar to the Vintage 310 then a (3-way 10 inch woofer). Thanks for the reply. A pic (Grill off) would be awesome. Mike
  8. mmartin0007

Vintage speakers

Yes things started to go wrong after I gave her a pair of speakers for her wedding gift...:)
  9. mmartin0007

Martin Speakers Vintage Super Max Hi Purple 1, Thanks Cubdog for watching my back and this is why I am here! From this 70-80's Era they are short and sweet! Sorry for the delay due to the Holidays... Mike
  10. mmartin0007

Speaker ID -- Please help!

Well that could be a problem for the most part my Father said it's kinds like a Hamburger it is hard to tell if it is any good without trying it! Mike
  11. mmartin0007

Speaker ID -- Please help!

Hi Mr. Muddles, My first thought was KLH but I am not sure take off the grills if you can photo them and it may help if I see the components. Mike
  12. mmartin0007

Check out these Bad Boys!

It is possible Gang-Twanger, these are the same speakers in the Philadelphia Acadamy of Music but I think they have 4 per side! These are also the cloth surround woofers I spoke of manufactured in Elkhart In. Mike
  13. mmartin0007

WOW, that is really a beautiful Amp! I was thinkin I would need to buy the Amp my Dad had in our Lab the infamous Crown DC 300! (this gives me a good reason to get it). Mike Martin
  14. mmartin0007

Thanks DC, are you taking about the capacitors?
  15. mmartin0007

Hi Cactus Bob and NICE shot and thank you very much fro the info, I was only joking about the thrift store! Glad you like yours but they may be a little big for my condo, might have to hear them at the shop one day. Mike
Back
Top Bottom