Recent content by mmickk

1. mmickk

Pics of your listening space

added a little cheap neon bling....
  2. mmickk

Pics of your listening space

3. mmickk

I choose ignorance

I agree with the OP completely. I'm just here to enjoy the music. I no longer have any gear that would be considered lust worthy. It just plays the music and I just sit back and enjoy. I'm not sure I like to call that ignorance but not a problem either way. So just saying to Matt...Well said...
  4. mmickk

Console Consolation

I like both of them though they are very different from each other. Certainly gives you many options to work with.
  5. mmickk

Waving a hand from Downtown Flint Michigan

Welcome from another ex Flint native. Graduated from Ainsworth HS way back in '67. Left Michigan around 1975 and never came back. At least not to live. Last saw Flint in 2006 when my Dad passed away and still have family in the area. Hope you have a good stay here. I've learned a lot from the...
  6. mmickk

Whats on your computer?

We just moved back to Texas. getting my room together. This is my PC with a super low budget sound system..
  7. mmickk

musichal is now Extinct

Sad news indeed. I always enjoyed his contribution to any discussion. He will be missed.
  8. mmickk

Let's see your cans!

It has been a long while that I have had a pair of headphones. Just bought a set of Grado sr225e and man I love 'em. Was a little concerned on comments that they were best with certain genres of music and were not comfortable but I haven't found most of that to be the case. At least as far as I...
  9. mmickk

analog vs digital

I don’t think I ever had any great love of TTs and everything about it. First thing I did was make copies on tape and when CD came out I pretty much abandoned it all together. I love being able to listen to music in so many more convenient and varied ways now that doesn’t demand my attention...
  10. mmickk

Espens system

Really nice space and setup. a#1finest kind!
  11. mmickk

Douk Audio: Tube, DAC, Preamp, Bluetooth

I just added this unit to my PC mostly to be able to use my Grado 225’s. So far it works just fine and seems to have added some “ life” when I stream music. I haven’t had in system long so need to live with it a while before I can be sure. Still, first impressions is it is something to play with...
  12. mmickk

Post your photography!!

Back
Top Bottom