1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
mondialfan
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Followers 1

Share This Page

mondialfan

Active Member, Male, from Dallas, Tx

mondialfan was last seen:
Jul 22, 2017 at 8:58 AM
    1. Vandyman
      Vandyman
      Hi, I don't believe you are doing mods anymore but I will inquire none the less. I have an LS-11 Acurus and wish to have it upgraded, besides you and Ken Ealey where else I can I turn to ? Is there a basic schematic that you use with a parts list that could be had, and I could contract a private 3rd party to implement these changes ?
      Todd
    2. cdoggy81
      cdoggy81
      Hello,
      I read a few of your posts & wanted to know if you did any basic mods to the L10 still, or if not, know someone who did ? (that was trustworthy & did necessary mods - No Ken Ealey!)
      Thanks & please do let me know :]
    3. j.burtt
      j.burtt
      I was wondering if you are still modding the Acurus RL11's. Let me know.

James
    4. motoservizio
      motoservizio
      Hi, I bought a 28k with a non working remote. I've sent an email to indy for the remote codes. But no response. would you have any ideas what I can do for a remote?
    5. TinEaredOne
    6. TinEaredOne
      TinEaredOne
      Take a look. I have some other pictures if this doesn't help. The version of the circuitboard is PT57a. [IMG]
    7. TinEaredOne
      TinEaredOne
      Good morning. I was peering through posts about the SE-100 and saw that you can advise about upgrading/updating. Do you still have the instructions/pictures you describe in your posts? I have one that I bought in the early 1990s, and I've always liked the sound but am hoping a lower noise floor is possible. Having just unboxed my gear and put it back into play after 7 months without it, I'm interested. Thanks.
    8. joekapahulu
      joekapahulu
      Hi Kevin, No didnt see it in my emails. However, as I am on Yahoo and there were issues for awhile there that may not be a surprise. Best bet may be to resend to my other emails brandman@souza.biz or wadehi@hawaiiantel.net. There were clearly messages lost in the YAHOO messup as others have emailed me regarding things not received. Sorry.
    9. joekapahulu
      joekapahulu
      Was referred by Michael aka tomlinmgt regarding mods to my Acurus Rl 11. Are you still doing this kind of work? Please advise if yes and interested. I would llike to get my unit modified. Thanks. Joe Kapahulu aka Wade Souza
  • About

Signature

Custom Aleph Mono's, Acurus DIA-150, Aragon 28k, Aragon 18k, Hafler XL-600, CAL CL-25, Vandersteen 2Ci's and Acoustat Spectra 22's.