Montycat

Share This Page

Montycat

AK Subscriber, from Vancouver

Subscriber
    1. godcross
      godcross
      Hi, I have contacted mythless. He was last on mid November so hopefully he gets back to me soon.
      I've been canuckaudiomarting for lots of years now and ignoring audiokarma, now after signing up and cruising the last few days seems I was making a mistake!
      Anyway, thanks for noticing my post and if David doesn't get back to me I'm definitely into the damper, I think it will really help out with the cartridge.
      Kevin
    2. roborla
      roborla
      Hello, Roberto and I write from Italy, I would be a great help to understand how to insert drive belt nell'Harman Kardon Rabco ST-6 because I can not !!!! Could you give me a help?
      Thanks I await his answer perhaps with a frame of reference.
      My mail is: r.orla@tin.it
      Thank you!!!! and please help me
    3. Montycat
      Montycat
      I just saw your post. You still seem to have done ok. We got about $600 in our sale but I gave away a big box of records and a bunch of other stuff. I also gave someone a good deal of a black face Sony receiver, a basic Technics P-Mount TT and a pair of Boston A40s I refoamed.

Question: Why do you use the Visitor Message instead of the Private Message? I don't get notified when you use this so I can easily miss it.
    4. tyeeslayer
      tyeeslayer
    5. tyeeslayer
      tyeeslayer
      Anything in particular you want me to keep an eye out for?
    6. tyeeslayer
      tyeeslayer
      Too bad. I'll let you know if you missed much.
    7. tyeeslayer
      tyeeslayer
      Are you heading to Innovative Audio on June 14th for their garage sale?
    8. Montycat
    9. daza152
      daza152
      yeah it was the headless chicken, I saw. but when I went back to forum I saw it as back to normal, why do you call him Mike? and I thought your current avatar was a photo of you. Haha.
    10. daza152
      daza152
      What's happened to your avatar?
    11. burneyreid
      burneyreid
      Hey Andrew,
      Burney here...we met at the Vinyl Fair on Main St last year and chatted for a bit.

Just want to ask you where to get De-Oxit and related stuff for cleaning/lubing switches.
      What do you prefer when you're tuning up your receivers/Amps etc.

Thanks in advance.

cheers
      Burney
    12. bettynewbie
      bettynewbie
      What/where would I get a replacement stylus? (I had the the post about the LAB-500.)
      1. heyraz likes this.
    13. HammondB
      HammondB
      Wow-I followed the link. I have just begun to explore, there is a lot to read. The Omstrument is so cool. You say you work with Jack. Tell me more!
  • Signature

"Crisp and clear with every note as bright as the stars in the eyes of the girl you’re dancing with."

AFishNeedsAStereo