Mopic5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mario, I have the metzner bushing wobble problem. Do you have any extra bushings to sell? Thanks, Howard (aka bayguy)
    Mario,

Seeing if you are still active on this forum. I've read you on threads about the Metzner Starlight 60A. I have one that I would like to rebuild however I'm striking out on forums and searches for parts. Hope you are still out there and can assist.
    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Thank you, sir. Hope to see you, as well. Will be at my old post in the Swap Room.
    Best,
    Mario
    Hello! I just saw a threat from a few years ago (2006) in which the Shure M12 & M16 tonearms were discussed.
    I recently acquired one, and am curious if you ever got yours working again.
    I want to use it... it seems like it is worth trying out.

I actually have found online sources for replacement styli for the M21 and M2 cartridges that were used in those arms. Have you replaced the stylus, or did you ever convert it to use a 1/2 inch mount?
    Thanks
    Todd
    Mario! Great meeting you at the Fest, looking forward to next year already. Check the Social Groups, and join the "Sliceless Sally Travel Club." It's kind of a repository for all those folks I met at Fest '08.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom