Recent content by MotherSauce1

1. MotherSauce1

Newbie question…

@wdb how's the combination of Totem speakers with Exposures electronics treating you?
  2. MotherSauce1

SME-3009 Service Before Selling

Hello! I'm considering switching up my system and selling my SME-3009. I've never had it serviced since I bought it second-hand from another audiophile who also never had it serviced. I'm wondering if you'll recommend getting it serviced before posting it. Do you think I could charge a little...
  3. MotherSauce1

Amplification for Linn Kan Speakers

I like the Croft idea and will have to make a trip to Gene Rubin to check out the LFD. I've been curious for some time to hear those amps. After taking a look at the Croft, I can't help but think the simplicity of the design will pair so nicely with a passive pre like that of the Exposure and...
  4. MotherSauce1

What brings Croft to the top of your list? I recall Gene Rubin selling Croft so I imagine it would have some good synergy. Thanks for the rec.
  5. MotherSauce1

Thanks, such a thoughtful response. I think I was more interested in testing out a Rogue amp than unhappy with the Exposure. Now, your question "anything in particular that you find the Kan/Expo lacking or needing," got me thinking in the right direction. I think what I'm after is just a touch...
  6. MotherSauce1

The Exposure Thread - Welcome Exposure Fans!

Hey Exposure fans, I have had the 2010S for years now and love it! I'm curious how these silver face modern models compare to the John Farlowe era pieces. Does anyone have experience with both?
  7. MotherSauce1

I've got a pair of Kans that I run with an Exposure 2010S amplifier and have enjoyed the pairing for years. I'd be curious to hear what more power running through them sounds like. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on pairing the Kans with something like a Rogue Sphinx V3?
  8. MotherSauce1

How to mount a tonearm correctly?

These look great! Do you have the total dimensions of the table for your SP25 install? I love how tight you got the arm to the drive unit. How wide is the entire table?
  9. MotherSauce1

The Official Kenwood KD 500/550 and 600/650 Owner's Thread

Right -- that darn SME is in my way -- hmm...
  10. MotherSauce1

Wow, where did you find a cover? So hard to track down. I'm still looking for one!
  11. MotherSauce1

Notice much difference with the Herbies ?
  12. MotherSauce1

Does anyone ever put a safety riser on a KD-500? Something like the AT-6006R for instance.
  13. MotherSauce1

Your Favorite 8 inch 2-Way Speakers

Love this! How are the dynamics on your 1c's? I'm also considering getting a pair. I love my Linn Kans but sometimes crave a "bigger" speaker and some more dynamics.
  14. MotherSauce1

The Exposure Thread - Welcome Exposure Fans!

Hi there! Any of you Exposure-heads ever heard an Exposure amp with a pair of Vandersteen's? I've been curious to try a pair!
  15. MotherSauce1

Weak Links

No picture of my system atm but point was well taken on placement. Not many options at the moment. The Kans are back against the wall about 10' from each other. Thanks for the info on the arm. I'm excited to check it out. Also, interesting idea about a more full range speaker. I like the Linn /...
Back
Top Bottom