Feb 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
Birthday:
Dec 24, 1955 (Age: 62)
asphalt paver wingman

Share This Page

motorstereo

the wonder of it all, Male, 62, from Connecticut

Subscriber

Oh good I'm glad to hear you're getting it and I'm betting you're really going to like it. Make sure and post your thoughts on it Mar 21, 2016

motorstereo was last seen:
Feb 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
    1. Autobot
      Autobot
      They are going to do a before and after dyno so I will scan the sheet and post them
    2. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Wow you're really going all out on your new baby. These performance add ons should really make quite a difference. Let me know what the numbers are on the dyno. Good luck Autobot
    3. Autobot
    4. Autobot
    5. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Hi Auto; Haven't heard from you in a while. Any leads yet on the scum that took your gear?
    6. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Bastards. Damn those bastards. Any idea on who it might be or any leads yet? Thankfully they left some of your stuff and like you said it was probably pure ignorance that they didn't know what the tt and laser disc player was. Fingers crossed for you in hopes you find that stinking scum of the earth.
    7. Autobot
      Autobot
      They did not take the turn table probably did not know what it was.
      Left the records, HD TV, the HD radio,
      left all the speakers probably too big and heavy,
      But took all the audio equipment even the ATI 1504 amp I was using for the surround sound shoot they took the laser disc player and they probably did not even know what an Laser disc player is.
      But the odd part is they took all the spare keys which were spares for both cars the Camaro and my daily driver the Jetta the cops thought that was odd he said he had never saw that before.
    8. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Hi Auto; Oh no. I said that out loud many many times after reading your depressing post. I feel so bad about your situation but I'm sure no where near as bad as you do. That is just plain horrible. Any ideas on who the scum might be? I've never even heard of the qsc's you mentioned and I'm sure they are quite rare indeed. Did the scum also take your speakers that custom built? Bastards! Again Auto I'm very very sorry to hear of your loss and wish you the best in getting it all back and catch the puke that did this horrible deed to you. Good luck my friend
    9. Autobot
      Autobot
      Hey Motor,
      Kind of bummed right now all my precious stereo equipment is gone came home early yesterday to get the Camaro and take her to get fitted with the shifter below all happy and smiling opened the front door and the house was ransacked all the stereo equipment stolen.
      Man it took me 10 years to put my system together and gone in a flash most I cant replace especially the QSC SRA 3622 amps because they are extremely rare.
      I wonder if the thieves even have a clue as to what they stole?
      The C-70 Yamaha god what a sweet unit and another hard to find piece.
      Shoot they even took the Laser Disc player bet they done even know how to work it!
    10. Autobot
      Autobot
      Yeah I babied it for the first 300 miles but it just begs to be driven hard most of the people on the camaro5 forums say drive it like I stole it they said that the old school break-in procedures do not really apply to today's engines. IDK
      but its really hard not to drive it kind of hard.
      I ordered a short throw shifter from MTI racing and going to cancel the GM/Hurst shifter because i dont know when it will be released.
      here it a pic

[IMG]

and the site
      http://www.mtiracing.com/purchase/2010-camaro/mti-racing-shifter-for-2010-camaro.html
    11. Autobot
    12. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Hey Autobot; She looks all shined up and ready for her new owner. Those rims really make it look even sharper! Any plans on playing hooky for today?
    13. Autobot
      Autobot
      [IMG]

[IMG]
    14. Autobot
      Autobot
    15. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Looking great autobot! When do you take actual possession of it? Is the dealer going to install those nice rims? I'll bet you're having trouble sleeping these past few nights knowing that beauty is waiting for you. Good luck to you in getting it home.
    16. Autobot
      Autobot
      its here [IMG]

I'll put more pics on my profile albums soon
      here it is just off the truck today
      [IMG]
    17. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Wow Auto those are some very sharp looking rims. Glad to hear it's all coming together for you.
    18. Autobot
      Autobot
      the chrome rims came in today here is a pic

[IMG]
    19. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Good for you Auto. Looks like it's taken another big step to to coming home
    20. Autobot
      Autobot
      I made it to 3000 [IMG]
      target Production week for the Camaro October 26th
      1100, order accepted 7/23/09
      2000, Order accepted by GM 9/24/09
      3000, Order accepted by production control 10/26/09
      3100, Order available to sequence
      3300, Order scheduled for production
      3400, Order broadcast
      3800, VIN#
      4000, Available to ship