Feb 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
Birthday:
Dec 24, 1955 (Age: 62)
asphalt paver wingman

Share This Page

motorstereo

the wonder of it all, Male, 62, from Connecticut

Subscriber

Oh good I'm glad to hear you're getting it and I'm betting you're really going to like it. Make sure and post your thoughts on it Mar 21, 2016

motorstereo was last seen:
Feb 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
    1. Autobot
      Autobot
      Full Compass is a good company
      http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/MOG/RCA-1-4-Single-Cables.html

Depending on the length they are slightly more expensive than Vintage King

http://vintageking.com/New-Brands/Mogami-Analog-Cables/Mogami-Pure-Patch-1-4-to-RCA

higher only by $1.00 for the 3ft, $2.00 for the 6ft and $3.00 for the 10ft.
      I think your going to really like the Mogami
      Especially if you do not want any added coloration to the music they just disappear.
      Don't let the diameter fool you they are very well shielded the Japanese know their stuff!
    2. motorstereo
      motorstereo
      Hi Autobot; I believe I did check them out. I have a tracking number on my mogamis and hopefully they'll be here either today or at the latest Monday. Full Compass is the name of the vendor that I ended up with. I talked with a knowledgeable tech at Full Compass and he highly recommended the Mogamis just like you. Thanks for your help in this matter Autobot and I'll have to give my impressions on them when they're all hooked up. Brian
    3. Autobot
      Autobot
    4. Autobot
      Autobot
    5. taylor611
      taylor611
      Hello Brian!
      Karl here from beautiful (my ass) downtown Florida. I was just browsing thru some posts about walshe 4's as I just found a pair at the local goodwill store that are being sold as a set with one of those big old living room elctronic organs that old people play.
      They want 495.00 for the whole deal. Anyways I didn't know your username but was reading one of your posts and said to myself...that sounds like Brian so I looked at your profile and saw a message from Rory and wahlah! It was you. How ya doing? Rory told me you might be able to give me a deal on a turntable. Well I appreciate the offer but right now I just can't afford to buy anything. But I will certainly keep it in mind for the future. Thank you. Ok take care Brian be talkin to ya later. Keep both wheels on the road!
      Karl
    6. Rory
      Rory
      Hey Brian; How goes the battle? Proton ampl sounds unbelievable good...very impressive! I was feeling a tad slow Sunday fro some odd reason... maybe music was too loud or maybe a few too many toddies...No way, can't be either of those.
      Had to be a 24hr bug. :)
      Catch you on the trail,
      Rory
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 24, 1955 (Age: 62)
    asphalt paver wingman
    obsessed with this audio insanity

vintage audio, boating and motorcycles