motorstereo's Recent Activity

1. motorstereo replied to the thread Power - is more necessarily better? (for my needs?).

More than likely the bigger receiver will be an upgrade. Then in a couple months you'll be wondering if separates are an upgrade over a...

Feb 21, 2018 at 6:02 AM
  2. motorstereo liked 4-2-7's post in the thread Apology extended to AK.

We would often see apology threads on AK at a time when I guess we could call the site more civil or respectful. I did not see your post...

Feb 21, 2018 at 3:35 AM
  3. motorstereo replied to the thread Happy Birthday to w1jim!.

Happy Birthday to you Jim and I hope you have a wonderful day:beerchug:

Feb 21, 2018 at 3:34 AM
  4. motorstereo replied to the thread What's your latest audio purchase?.

^^^^^^^Nice pick up on the R9 that's a fine receiver:thumbsup: Does the Class A function work? Are you sure the door is missing or is it...

Feb 21, 2018 at 3:31 AM
  5. motorstereo liked arts's post in the thread FedEx dropped off some good boxes today.

We all know he's lying! Two boxes that heavy,intact,undamaged,delivered by FedEx?!?! Riiiiiight.........:rolleyes: I guess Satan is...

Feb 21, 2018 at 3:14 AM
  6. motorstereo replied to the thread Another dissapointment from another U.S. manufacturer: Schiit.

Ok then; what would one expect them to do on an entry level unit that's over a year past it's warranty expiration? The free ride is...

Feb 21, 2018 at 3:12 AM
  7. motorstereo replied to the thread Loving this set up..

Very nice:thumbsup: I'm thinking the new Krell should be a noticeable upgrade over the pro Yammy.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:59 AM
  8. motorstereo liked Sound Dragon's post in the thread Loving this set up..

And the most anticipated part of the upgrades is here! Dude your getting a Krell! [ATTACH]

20180220_210847.jpg Feb 21, 2018 at 2:57 AM
  9. motorstereo replied to the thread I Chickened Out on the Pair of MC2300s.

Well we'll see what happens today as I don't want to start something and have the deal collapse.......to say I'm excited like a kid the...

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:50 AM
  10. motorstereo liked Randy Adams's post in the thread I Chickened Out on the Pair of MC2300s.

If that is a rear-drive car you will not have any problems losing traction on your drive. Might fall through the floor though.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:41 AM
  11. motorstereo liked damacman's post in the thread I Chickened Out on the Pair of MC2300s.

I have half again that much power in my mustang!

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:41 AM
  12. motorstereo liked Sandstrom's post in the thread I Chickened Out on the Pair of MC2300s.

Man you take your car stereo seriously

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:40 AM
  13. motorstereo liked Randy Adams's post in the thread I Chickened Out on the Pair of MC2300s.

He lives in Arizona. Just install some solar panels and crank 'em during the afternoon.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:40 AM
  14. motorstereo liked jimfet's post in the thread Damn!.

The passengers were shook up when they hit an area of flatulence. I just wish I could fart 1 time and it make national news. I would...

Feb 20, 2018 at 6:06 PM
  15. motorstereo liked AlTinkster92's post in the thread McIntosh New Product - Turntable.

if I was looking for a Mac TT it would have to have the cool illuminated platter........a absolute must.

Feb 20, 2018 at 5:59 PM