1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
Mowgli
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM

Share This Page

Mowgli

Runs with scissors, from Clinton, Taxachusetts

Subscriber
Mowgli was last seen:
Jun 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM
    1. Mowgli
      Mowgli
      Good to meet you Tom.
      Glad you're satisfied with the deal.
      Stay in touch.
    2. Tom B
      Tom B
      John,
      Just got around to checking out the 8 tracks. Around 72 are fully operational, which I feel is a really good % considering the age. Another 48 or so need foam pads, or a wheel, or felt pads for the spring metal.
      While I haven't done anything with the RCA player, I did look at it. It is made a lot better than I was expecting, using a good AC motor instead of the small DC type. It just will need some cleaning and maybe some caps, but should be fine.
      I listened t 2 of the Monterey pop CD's on the way home. Great music, so much so that I just bought a cassette version on ebay.
      Great meeting you at the FFest. I am now looking to put a few of my receivers up on Bartertown, as I need to make room, and didn't unload what I wanted to at the FFest.
      Stay in touch
      Tom
    3. patb
      patb
      Hey John... Just dropping you a message to say hey..
    4. mikte15
      mikte15
      Mowgli, you didn't just acquire a Marantz 170DC from me did you?
  • About

Quit smoking via vaping March 2013

Driving, 4-Wheeling, visiting U.S. National Parks, walking the dogs, hiking

Signature

Summer New England Frankenfest - confirmed for Clinton, MA 6/24/2017!

Technics SL-1300/Grado Black/Green - Denon DRM-800 - Denon DCD-595 - Marantz 2275 - Klipsch KG 5.2
    "Life without music would be an intolerable insult." - Edward Abbey (1927-1989)