Recent content by Mr. Soundman

1. Mr. Soundman

Lucked out on a Lance Cochrane signature cake pan tube amp...

Thanks Lance! I will do that and we have a mutual friend, his name is Peter Needham and he used to live right down the street from you before you moved to your recent place. He lives right down the street from me. He speaks very highly of you. And said he would introduce me to you sometime. I...
  2. Mr. Soundman

Anybody know what these are?

More pix please...
  3. Mr. Soundman

Electro-Voice Wolverine LT-12's with pics ...

Nice score buckstir!!! Those Wolverines are beautiful!!!
  4. Mr. Soundman

Speakerlab History Project

James, Thx for posting this thread. I read it back in 2013 and was glad to see you back on it again. I have Speakerlab 3's that I really love. I updated the tweeter with a Vifa silk dome I had not used since new in their original packaging that I just intalled last year. The woofers are my...
  5. Mr. Soundman

910 Almost left for dead

I really appreciate when an AKer puts forth the effort on a resurection of great speakers like these! Thank you for all the pix and detailed instructions on the rebuild. Your patience and work is greatly appreciated and very inspiring to all of us speaker lovers!!! Great and amazing job. Thx...
  6. Mr. Soundman

Different speakers for different tastes!

I agree with with Dr. Morbius! I have over 30 pairs of speakers just to experiment with different sound, speaker matching, and also implementing room placement. I know I have speaker hoarding problem... at least I admit it! :rflmao:
  7. Mr. Soundman

Anyone ever try a 6x9 car speaker project?

My Favorite 6×9 was the Polk Audio's from the late 1990's, the Infinity Kappa's(The green coned ones), and of coarse the Rockford Fosgate's first punch series.
  8. Mr. Soundman

New, Old Guy Says Hello

Greetings and welcome!
  9. Mr. Soundman

hello from Australia

Welcome to AK!
  10. Mr. Soundman

Member Rex Aeterna no longer with us

Rest in Peace David. Prayers for his girlfriend and family...
  11. Mr. Soundman

Returning AK poster back after about 7 or 8 years

You rock for beeing a sincere father! Cheers to you, and you get to reap the benefits of your daughters respectful and successful lives because you cared enough to give them the love and support they need for life! Welcome back man!!! Ill bet your ears are so happy now...
  12. Mr. Soundman

Ronnie (mulester7) passed away

Thank you for letting us know Andrea. I'm so sorry you lost your Dad. May God give you a sense of peace during this time and in your future as well. One more thank you to Ronnie... RIP
  13. Mr. Soundman

Goodwill has lost it

Same here. Good will is not really for the good will of and for the people. It justs make the owner look like it with its name. He makes a killing for free.
Back
Top Bottom