mr_wetland
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2019
Cold Spring NY in the beautiful Hudson Valley!
Environmental scientist (hence Mr. Wetland) and oc

Share This Page

mr_wetland

Active Member, from Cold Spring NY in the beautiful Hudson Valley!

mr_wetland was last seen:
Jan 10, 2019
    1. cow1962
      cow1962
      Hello Steve, my name is Dan; I just acquired a Bogen AP-35 that needs restoration. I read a post in this forum that you have the Bogen AP-35 manual. Would it be possible for you to email me a scan of the manual? If not, no worries. Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards, Dan
    2. shizzel
      shizzel
      Hello Mr_wetland. I found your GA-40 build page while google-ing. I have a '59 that i picked up in the early 80's and have recently pulled it out. The thing sounds amazing! The tremolo switch is missing and I'm trying to find out how to wire it. All the schematics I've found are different. I was wondering if you have a picture of how you wired the switch or can point me in a direction. The amp has been serviced at some point and deosn't match up to the schematics I've found online. Anyway, thanks for your time and I like the pics you've posted so far. Shizzel
  • About

Cold Spring NY in the beautiful Hudson Valley!
    Environmental scientist (hence Mr. Wetland) and oc
    Hi to anyone that's interested, I'm a guy with too many hobbies but I enjoy every one! Great wife, four wonderful kids and almost more mortgage than I can handle.

Almost too many to list...home audio, woodworking, old cars (55 chevy in progress), basketball, the Yankees, building things, growing things, and enjoying life!

Signature

I had a damn good run on Wall Street with my high-fashioned model wife
    I woke up dry beneath the African sky, just me and my Swiss Army knife...