Recent content by MrChevelle

1. M

The SL-110/Sl-1100 and SP owners club.

I media blasted mine and repainted it last year. Found a local print shop that made a stencil and had them relabel it. I can send you his info-his shop is in Framingham, Massachusetts.
  2. M

The SL-110/Sl-1100 and SP owners club.

Just purchased an SL-1100a it’s a great addition to my collection. Only issue is the power light bulb is burnt out. Anyone have an idea for a correct replacement bulb.
  3. M

Green protection light

Just wanted to thank you for the diagnosis on my green protection light issue. I replaced the resistor and all is well now.
  4. M

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

Sorry the pictures for both receivers were done at the same time. Here is the correct picture for the board on the 9090DB
  5. M

I attached a picture-hope that helps.
  6. M

Green protection light

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It’s next weekends project so I’ll let you know after I try the fix.
  7. M

9090DB,817020523,MrChevelle 9090,826050381,MrChevelle
  8. M

Green protection light

i have a Sansui 9090, the red protection light flashes and goes out after the protection relay clicks. Everything works excellent but the green light never comes on. I didn’t see this issue in the numerous protection light problems. it possible that the led on board F2695 has failed or is there...
Back
Top Bottom