Recent content by Ms Grumpy

1. Ms Grumpy

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

I learned to drive a stick in a 1970 Challenger back in the early 80's. I will say that knowing how to drive a stick has helped me out more times than I can remember. I do not currently own a manual but I have owned 3 or 4 in the past.
  2. Ms Grumpy

Im in it now!

Welcome
  3. Ms Grumpy

Audiokarma Member of the Year 2023

Congratulations Heather ! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us on AK. Well deserved honor.
  4. Ms Grumpy

The final curtain - Mama finally passed away

I am so sorry for your loss.
  5. Ms Grumpy

Audiokarma Member of the Year 2023

I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to vote, you certainly kept me busy. Thank you, too, to all those who were nominated, in recognition of their contributions to our group. It can be a rare thing to receive recognition from one's peers. If you find your name...
  6. Ms Grumpy

Member jimfet has passed - RIP

I was saddened to see that a valued member of AK has passed. R.I.P. Jim
  7. Ms Grumpy

2023 Member of the Year nominations are now open !

Voting is now closed. I will announce the 2023 MOTY on Monday.
  8. Ms Grumpy

Should the twice yearly time change be abolished?

Years ago I lived in Indiana. I was north of Indianapolis but worked on the south side of Indianapolis in a city called Greenwood. I didn't know at that time that some parts of Indiana didn't do the time change. I managed a bagel shop and so my hours were very early and I was there at 4am...
  9. Ms Grumpy

Get your vote in now. Today is your last day to vote.
  10. Ms Grumpy

Happy Birthday simplynuts !

Happy Birthday
  11. Ms Grumpy

4 days and counting down. The voting is getting close on the top 5. Please don't forget to vote.
  12. Ms Grumpy

I am still taking names. Get your nomination in.
  13. Ms Grumpy

Happy Birthday Ms. Grumpy!

Me too...lol
  14. Ms Grumpy

Voting is still open.... Thank you to all that have voted. I know there are members, like Bushikan, who had never voted before. Take that chance and vote for that member who has made a difference in your life. It could be someone who has just been a support for you or it could be the...
  15. Ms Grumpy

Time for a new AK logo - let's see what you come up with

We haven't really talked about a new logo lately, have had other more pressing matters to deal with. Most probably will be talked about next month at the get-together that we will be having at our home March 16th. Who knows what will happen...........:D
Back
Top Bottom