Recent content by MSG

1. M

VSX-D1S and Carver M500t not a good match?

Just connected my newly acquired Carver M500t to my D1S and, maybe it's me, but the Carver power output seems about the same as the D1S's at the same volume knob setting. All connections are good and correct, Carver's wattage meters are moving, no distortion, protect clicks on both units. I...
  2. M

Hello from Pittsburgh

Thanks for the nice welcome. Was stationed there all over for ten years.
  3. M

Technics SA GX910 without power to speakers

Fan runs but does not blow air into the unit, but out. Zero sound to speakers save for small static. Thank you for looking up the sm Bink. Ground screws are good.
  4. M

Power supply is good.
  5. M

Thanks for the compliment on the receiver ilusndweller. When it works, it is a great unit. Bink, is "p.s." power source? New guy, limited knowledge, sorry. Was thinking it could have something to do with the 4 main transistor regulators. They get really hot during operation and I traced them...
  6. M

Hello to all!. I am new to the forum and glad to be here. I am originally from Pittsburgh PA and over the past two years I've retired from the Army and have settled back into my home in Pembroke Pines FL. I've lived here since Sep 2001 with my wife and two boys who are 14 and 20. My older is...
  7. M

Hello from Pembroke Pines FL!

Thanks for the welcomes and thank you electronjohn for the redirection.
  8. M

Thanks for the welcomes!
  9. M

Hello to all. First autumn day here in S. FL and I can tell you it's great! Summers are truly brutal. Originally from The Steel City of Pittsburgh. Recently retired from the Army. I recently disassembled my Technics SA GX910 (I bought new in 1993, Post Exchange, Germany) due to zero output at...
  10. M

Hello from Pittsburgh

Welcome Yinzer! Pens just beat the Jets in OT! Phil the Thrill!
Back
Top Bottom