Recent content by mstrane21

1. M

Playstation 5 - $450

They don't even offer free shipping.
  2. M

Best Looking Receiver of all Time

With the addition of a more modern digital font on the display that one looks like it could be produced today. I have a CD player from that series and I really like the styling as well.
  3. M

Sony DVP-S7000 find!

Wait, the S7000 plays SACD?
  4. M

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

I mean I guess we can just assume it's this one, right? :)
  5. M

Ha, yeah I was just messing with you. That sucker is definitely versatile. Can't remember evee seeing a multi disk player with a cassette player.
  6. M

You mean they couldn't squeeze a turntable, 8-track, bluetooth, USB port, and laserdisk player in that thing?
  7. M

Holy cow. Congrats!!
  8. M

Pioneer VXS-D1S?

I have one. Not overly impressed with it and I wouldn't pay anything close to that asking price for it. Jmo.
  9. M

MacIntosh and AR3a speaker free pile find

That is unbelievably nuts. CONGRATULATIONS!
  10. M

WD40 is my go-to for adhesive residue removal
  11. M

I picked up one of those a few years back. It sounds awesome honestly, and the headphone amp sounds way above average as you mentioned. This is a really underrated amp and I need to drag it out and fire it up again. Would love to run into the top of the line model from that series (635?) in...
  12. M

Scott 390

There are a few items I passed on early on in my journey that I regret, and that is one of them.
  13. M

Scott 390

I never bought it. It sat for a few weeks. I'd buy it now if I had the chance, but that ship has sailed.
  14. M

Craigslist Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD-Audio player...

I like that yours is silver. I have a black one that i have used from time to time. They are nice players and I like the remastering option, but I was surprised at the build. I thought they would weigh quite a bit more.
  15. M

The biggest and baddest CD/DVD/SACD Players of all time

I found one of those for $25 at a thrift store. It retailed for $2,000.
Back
Top Bottom