Recent content by munkong

1. M

Vintage Tannoy Bookshelf for Mc tube amp

Hi, Everyone I just interest to Vintage Tannoy Bookshelf speaker, but I don't know much about Tannoy, I only see Tannoy is very beautiful speaker, Tannoy Autograph Mini is very beautiful, but it too small and very expensive (for me) Question is Which Vintage Tannoy in small size (bookshelf) is...
  2. M

Problem with Listen FM in Mcintosh MX-110Z

Thank everyone! if I have any update will let you know :P
  3. M

Thank to everyone! I forgot to tell you about something - I can listen FM only 105 MHz - 108 MHz - I must turn Muting Selector to out position then I can hear 105 MHz - 108 MHz - if I turn Muting Selector to in position, I can not hear every stations May be I must send to restore shop.
  4. M

I just try now, I have 1 spare tube EC92 (6AB4) and I replaced them and try again, the result still the same, still listen only 105 MHz to 108 MHz. very strange, why I can listen only a few station in this MX110z? (My serial #664Z7) Thank You
  5. M

I live in Thailand. and it dial show 88 MHz - 108 MHz, and rear printed with made in USA, I not sure about version but I sure it is MX110Z, you have any mark to see it made for Japanese? my problem is now I can listen only 105 MHz to 108 MHz :D thanks
  6. M

Hello, Everyone I just received Mcintosh MX-110z from Yahoo Japan, everything is good, But after test in FM section, I see some problem, it very strange!! FM can listen only from 105 MHz to 108 MHz with clearly, sound good, with strong radio signal, But since 88 MHz - 104 MHz I can't listen...
  7. M

Suggest Speakers Matched to MX110z + MC240 ?

Very Very nice decoration! Thank for more good choices, may be I can not afford them :P
  8. M

My room is small, it only 4x6 meter, I love AR3 sound, deep bass, lifelike, smoothness than JBL How of Klipsch Heresys sound?
  9. M

I live in Thailand. hard to find good Vintage speakers :P
  10. M

I never listen to Altec brand before. and seem to it hard to find and higher price! you have the same pre+power like me, if you can select only one pair, Which one you will select to me? Thanks :D
  11. M

Hello, Don MC30 can drive AR3a with no damage? more people advice more power for AR3. but I love it sound ;P
  12. M

Hello, Every one Please help be suggest Vintage Speakers which matched to MX110Z + MC240, and in the same era (1960-1970). Price is around $3000 or below is good, I listen Rock, Jazz, Folk etc. Thank You
  13. M

Stepdown Transformer for Mcintosh

Very Best Summary - closest to 120V +/- :)
  14. M

Thanks to everyone, Summarize : A little higher voltage is better than lower voltage. 120VAC is better than 110VAC for Vintage Mcintosh (117V)
  15. M

http://www.mediafire.com/view/po4lcpj4l8q85bw/S__25141290.jpg# please look at to my stepdown, it have input with 220 and 240 VAC and I can select output with 110 and 115 VAC but when I tap with 240 VAC output will be 108-110 VAC but when I tatp with 220 VAC output will be 119-120 VAC I still...
Back
Top Bottom