1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

musichal's Recent Activity

1. musichal liked E-Stat's post in the thread How to make the The Perfect Stereo System......

Complicated? The best sound in my experience was found in a prominent audio reviewer’s stratospherically priced basic systems using a...

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  2. musichal liked IPADave's post in the thread Lindsey Buckingham Sues Fleetwood Mac.

I'll add that I stopped liking Fleetwood Mac as humans when Bob Welch was snubbed by them when they were inducted into the Rock 'n Roll...

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  3. musichal liked Grenadeslio's post in the thread Newbie needs some advice..

Sound advice (pun intended)

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  4. musichal liked Marine0811's post in the thread Newbie needs some advice..

No rocks being thrown here!

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  5. musichal liked noogies's post in the thread Lindsey Buckingham Sues Fleetwood Mac.

Damn that autocorrect ... it's not too late, is it?

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:18 PM
  6. musichal replied to the thread Lindsey Buckingham Sues Fleetwood Mac.

Crap, I thought you said to garrote him. My bad.

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:09 PM
  7. musichal liked E-Stat's post in the thread Shouldn´t all Good Speakers Sound Similar?.

Sorry to hear that. Asking a 5" midrange to radiate a 2.26" wavelength will result in a decidedly pinched polar response at that...

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:03 PM
  8. musichal liked E-Stat's post in the thread Shouldn´t all Good Speakers Sound Similar?.

I post on another website and got to know a retired engineer who is quite an Advent fan who also had a pair of JBL L110s - the neutral...

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:02 PM
  9. musichal liked mikeybc's post in the thread Speaker placement for man cave?.

It that was my situation I'd try and move those tall storage shelves somewhere else in the room Maybe beside your listening position...

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:11 PM
  10. musichal liked Grenadeslio's post in the thread The biggest and baddest CD/DVD/SACD Players of all time.

I have the upper model, I just set for random shuffle play and forgetaboutit lol.

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:07 PM
  11. musichal replied to the thread Shouldn´t all Good Speakers Sound Similar?.

I think this may be one of the factors that often lead to my preference for two-way bookshelf speakers over larger multiway models in...

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:02 PM
  12. musichal liked E-Stat's post in the thread Shouldn´t all Good Speakers Sound Similar?.

Frequency response is but one measure of a speaker’s performance. What I find equally important is its directivity - the uniformity by...

Oct 14, 2018 at 2:58 PM
  13. musichal liked Grenadeslio's post in the thread Shouldn´t all Good Speakers Sound Similar?.

I guess all of our ears need to be the same also lol.

Oct 14, 2018 at 2:58 PM
  14. musichal liked bobins08's post in the thread Lindsey Buckingham Sues Fleetwood Mac.

I view Fleetwood Mac as three distinct bands. Peter Green/ Jeremy Spencer was the beginning British Blues era, the middle period was...

Oct 14, 2018 at 2:56 PM
  15. musichal replied to the thread The biggest and baddest CD/DVD/SACD Players of all time.

Yep, the lower one. I love 'em. And hate them, too. Great solution for storage, but slow and not very user-friendly, especially when...

Oct 14, 2018 at 2:54 PM