musichal's Recent Activity

1. musichal liked satellite's post in the thread No new music after 30..

I'm pushing 50 and I, like I suspect most people that frequent AK, do not fit into this category. There's so much music out there- past...

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:32 PM
  2. musichal replied to the thread No new music after 30..

Let's go with either the Andrews Sisters, or In-a-gadda-da-vida. But we're gonna need some Elmore James and Clifton Chenier and...

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:30 PM
  3. musichal liked robert_kc's post in the thread Sound: objective or subjective?.

I agree. In addition to the thread I referenced above...

Jun 19, 2018 at 9:24 PM
  4. musichal liked 4-2-7's post in the thread Sound: objective or subjective?.

[ATTACH]

Pagan-Symbols-and-Meanings-Yin-Yang.png Jun 19, 2018 at 8:14 PM
  5. musichal replied to the thread No new music after 30..

Wake of the Flood is very good, too, and one of my favorites. I just gotta love a song titled Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodle-loo....

Jun 19, 2018 at 8:10 PM
  6. musichal replied to the thread Sound: objective or subjective?.

If ever there were a theme worthy of popcorn, this is it. Repeat as necessary, which seems about every ten days. Often ending badly....

Jun 19, 2018 at 7:57 PM
  7. musichal liked Archguy's post in the thread No new music after 30..

It's easier than ever to discover new material, thanks to streaming, etc. And used CDs can be bought for a song nowadays. But another...

Jun 19, 2018 at 7:51 PM
  8. musichal liked OMGCat!'s post in the thread No new music after 30..

I think like most things audio, we aren't exactly the norm. I have heard several people here mention they don't like ANY new music but...

Jun 19, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  9. musichal replied to the thread No new music after 30..

Like quite a few others here, my taste in music is broad. I love listening to old and new. I'm always finding new music I like. I...

Jun 19, 2018 at 7:03 PM
  10. musichal liked onemug's post in the thread FM Transmitter.

I've been really enjoying mine for yrs. Might have some suggestions for you. Let us know how you like it.

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:37 PM