1. mustangsqd

Calling all Yamaha cr-3020 owners

#02599 + # 02447
  2. mustangsqd

I have 2, will post serial numbers shortly
  3. mustangsqd

Best speaker recommendations to use with Yamaha CR series receivers

I'm running a CR2020 hooked up to a pair of NS1000M' s on the A Channel and NS 690's on the B channel. The 1000's are on 10" floor stands, w/ the 690's stacked on top of the 1000's. As much as I love the sound of the 1000's, I have to say that the 690's are very impressive, especially for the...
  4. mustangsqd

Ford vs. Ferrari - Anyone?

Great film! Anyone who sees it should check out: "The 24 hour war" and Shelby American for more details of this legendary battle. BTW, I had a COX GT-40 "Sidewinder" slot car as well, I raced the wheels off that thing!
  5. mustangsqd

CR2020 Power supply help

I'm trying to get some pics from my tech to send you.- Thanks!!
  6. mustangsqd

CR2020 Power supply help

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to resurrect my CR 2020. and need a power supply circuit board. NA06501 / LC67191. Please contact me if you have one available and price.. Thanks!! Ed
  7. mustangsqd

I have 2, will post serial numbers shortly
  8. mustangsqd

NS-2000's from HiFiDo

OK- thanks for the feedback! I do like the sound of the M's but the additional low end of the 2000's I have put me on the course of trying to find something better than the M's, w/o have to spend major bucks on another pair of 2000's.
  9. mustangsqd

NS-2000's from HiFiDo

How do you like the 1000X's compared to the 1000M's? Does the additional cabinet size and the carbon fiber woofer make huge difference? I have been looking for some 1000X's for a "reasonable" price - and would appreciate your thoughts.. Thanks!!
  10. mustangsqd

Yamaha NS 690 qusetion....

Just for reference, I have used the speaker repair services of Michael Marks for my NS 670, 690MK1 and 1000M's, and have always been happy w/ the quality of his services. He specializes in NS1000 series, and may be able to help you find the correct driver for your 690's He is on ebay...
  11. mustangsqd

Cr to power ns

I have a CR2020 running NS1000M and 690's on the A & B channels respectively, along w/ a Yammie Eq32. More than enough power to push them beyond comfortable listening levels; and I like loud music. My other system is the 3020 driving a pair of NS 2000's. Again - more than enough power
  12. mustangsqd

Polk drivers

Thanks Cub! I'll check that out!
  13. mustangsqd

Yamaha Speakers

I had a pair of NS8's ( 1977 ! ) that had adjustable mid and tweeter. They were great sounding speakers for not much money....
  14. mustangsqd

Polk drivers

Hi everyone, I need to replace one of the 6 1/2 in drivers in my SDA 1C's. The part number is MW 6509. I've found numerous, supposedly "replacement" drivers, w/ numbers 6502, 6503, etc, etc, - but no 6509's. Is there a direct replacement other than the 6509 that will...
  15. mustangsqd

Recommendations on RCA Cables: Best Value for Money

RCA's I've good luck and like the sound upgrade I experienced w/ Signal Cable. Not very expensive direct from the factory, and I've picked up some super deals on them from private sellers on the various audio websites. Let me say I was very wary on spending big bucks on cable upgrades, but...
Back
Top Bottom