1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
myu701
Last Activity:
May 29, 2018
Birthday:
March 5
Software project management

Share This Page

myu701

Vintage futurist, Male, from nearby NYC

Sort of back... things have sure changed a lot. Disorienting. :-( Aug 25, 2017

myu701 was last seen:
May 29, 2018
    1. myu701
      myu701
      Sort of back... things have sure changed a lot. Disorienting. :-(
    2. myu701
      myu701
      Sorry I was away for quite a while... life turn a rough turn and I just couldn't indulge in a number of hobbies for a stretch.
    3. exomike
      exomike
      1. Marco99
        Marco99
        Hey Mikey did you ever get the images you were looking for? I am looking for them also. Thanks
        May 9, 2016
      2. myu701
        myu701
        Sorry, I don't seem to have those images any longer. Unfortunate that the site migration mangled so many links!
        Jul 22, 2016
    4. Jhoppes
      Jhoppes
      Hello! About four years ago you wrote a post about damage to the high gloss finish on a pair of Canton CT-800 speakers. I have the same speakers with very similar damage to the thick polymer finish. I have spoken to two different antique repairmen and both have rejected the job because of the polymer finish. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 5
    Software project management
    I damaged my ears as a fool hearty youth at a terribly loud rock concert, but still love and appreciate beautiful sound. Brain rebalances signal pretty well, but most notable with headphones and left channel predominant. Trying to find great audio components again.

Interests: Computer graphics, photography, time pieces, writing instruments, piano playing, bicycling, hiking...

Signature

[​IMG]