Recent content by Myvinyl333

1. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

I am pleased with the Schitt Loki Max 6-Band EQ. This is not my 70's Pioneer 12 band by far. It is a very minimal change and with the sub, Triads are close to my Yamaha studio speakers/sub through the Focusrite.
  2. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

Thanks for the great input!
  3. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

Dysphasia, pre- Dementia, diet is very good due to eating disorder short of lack of water.
  4. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

Have you heard of the Schitt Loki Max 6-Band EQ? After reading the review it may solve my issue with certain areas of the Triads. Thoughts?
  5. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

I'm 70 and played loud rock for years, contributing to hearing issues. Lessons at 55 were a challenge due to undiagnosed ADHD. I now play softer genres with ear protection. After a consultation at 50, I always use custom ear protection. Looking for advice on how to proceed with my musical...
  6. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

Thank you all for your helpful responses. I've decided to schedule an appointment with an audiologist to address the discomfort I've been experiencing. On another note, I have a high-quality EQ that I initially bought for vintage bootleg shows but haven't integrated into my system. I'm...
  7. Myvinyl333

Music Hurts My Ears

I've been experiencing discomfort in my ears after a few minutes of listening at level 3 (going right) on my NAD 356 CBEE integrated amp paired with Triad Gold LCR speakers. The Triads are rated to handle 450 watts 4 ohms while the NAD provides 60 watts at 8 ohms. I've had various upgrades done...
  8. Myvinyl333

McIntosh MC 501 - 252 - 402 System Value

Thanks you. I don't see them anywhere which is confusing. I want to do a trade but want to make sure I trade amps that are worth something so I am giving him amps that will sell.
  9. Myvinyl333

McIntosh MC 501 - 252 - 402 System Value

Looking for prices for MC501 Monoblock, MC252 Rear Channel, and MC402 due to space issues. Searching sites like Classic Audio, I could not find the 501 or 402. What does this mean?
  10. Myvinyl333

Activate SiriusXM Yamaha CX-A5100

I have had the CX-A5 for 6 months, The SiriusXM application had a free trial which has expired. I have a full coverage plan for my vehicles and internet access. I cannot find an interface to enter my information for activation. It is only the number to XM? Thank You
  11. Myvinyl333

How to play Mono Records on Stereo Set up

I decided to add a dedicated TT with a mono cart. I have a good share of 50's Blue Note Mono recordings.
  12. Myvinyl333

How to play Mono Records on Stereo Set up

I have an NAD C 356BEE, Phonomena II+ phono stage, Dynovector 10x Cart. I play Mono jazz recording and want to improve the sound without going to two TT. In have read about some cables? I also found the KAB RSX-1 Thank You!
  13. Myvinyl333

Power Supply Upgrade Phonomena II+

A Phono Preamp is a direct path to the cartridge. Too me it would indicate the better the power supply the less noise. Higher end Phono Preamps utilize battery power. The Nova II w/ battery powered back up stage. Looking for 3rd party manufactures for the upgrade like Welbourne.
  14. Myvinyl333

Power Supply Upgrade Phonomena II+

Musical Surroundings Phonomena II+ 's power supply at Welborne Labs... I have added Welborne power upgrade to my Logitech Touch with noticeable improvement. What are others experiences, recommendations with replacing the the Wall Wart power supply? Thank You
Back
Top Bottom