Recent content by Nachelsoul

1. Nachelsoul

EPICURE 400+ Questions and Reflections

Hi Lokerola. Glad to see that this thread is still useful for audio enthusiastic people. Good luck with your M400 pair!!. I still overjoyed my Epicure towers every single day. I suffer GAS from time to time and I have not found a better substitute for my listening room. I dream someday I would...
  2. Nachelsoul

Hi man. Well the epicures 400 and 201 are different beast. I do not think they could compare each other. To put it shortly: The Epicure 400+ sounds like you were up in the stage listening the musicians around. The Epicure 201 sounds like you were sitting in front of the stage, like in a concert...
  3. Nachelsoul

Hi man, sorry for this late response. I cannot be more satisfied with the Bryston / Epicure combo. Months ago I upgrade to a Bryston 4BST ( I had the 3B ST before) and the extra power (125w vs 250w) really make the 400+ towers sing even better. The towers need all the power you can give them. I...
  4. Nachelsoul

EPI M201 Crossover

I have read a lot about bypassing the switch but never found how it has to be done. Has anybody some squematics or just tell me how it should do? I have a M201 pair coming home from the States. I´m addicted. Thanks pals.
  5. Nachelsoul

EPI 201s

Hi Bob. I saw this drawing surfing the net looking for images of the 20+. Here is the link: http://www.gammaelectronics.xyz/audio_10-1977_epicure.html Looks like an ad from 1977 Audio Magazine. Glad to finally help you.
  6. Nachelsoul

I finally changed my Garrard 401 turntable for an EMT 948 I had in another living room, and now the german beast is aside the Epicure 400+. Emt 02 by Nachelsoul posted Nov 7, 2017 at 10:35 AM Emt 01 by Nachelsoul posted Nov 7, 2017 at 10:35 AM I would like to share my impressions about the new...
  7. Emt 02

Emt 02

8. Emt 01

Emt 01

9. Nachelsoul

EPI 201s

Thanks Bob. One more time, our EPI hero came to the rescue. I would like to add a nice drawing I recently discover:
  10. Nachelsoul

EPI 201s

Hello sir. I am projecting to build my EPI 201´s. I am searching for the measures, especially the angle ones. Please could you share them with me?. Really thankful for your post, it helps me a lot for my project!!!
  11. Nachelsoul

Thanks my friend for explaining your set up, really apreciate it. In my first listening sessions I positioned then in a similar way as you do but a few weeks later I changed to the mainstream position: corners facing forward. Actually I had the towers corners facing forward and slighly turned...
  12. Project Situation

Project Situation

13. Actual Situation

Actual Situation

14. Nachelsoul

Nice tip. Thanks man
  15. Nachelsoul

Thanks pal. They indeed look good and sound awesome!!!. The metal tweeters could, at first instance, sound in the bright side, but they are non-fatigue for sure. Sometimes you could miss more bass botton end, but IMHO it is a maleducation from other speakers listening. The lowest frequencies...
Back
Top Bottom