Nakdoc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I live in Monteagle down I-24 from you and I have a pair of Powered Advents I'd like to get running if possible. The woofers have new surrounds already. Do you still work on these? Please let me know when you have a moment Thanks! Les
    Hi Nakdoc,

I believe I read on another thread that you have expertise with minidisc players. I hope that is correct. My question is that I have two Sony JA3ES disc players with the same problem and that is when a disk is inserted it display TOC Reading and few seconds later it ejects. Is this a dirty lens, belts needing replaced, something else? I hope I can fix them, but...Thank you for any advice!
    Hello Nakdoc,

I believe you posted you have a service manual for an A/D/S/ model 10 acoustic dimension synthesizer. I have two of these (one for parts) and would like to get the other working. In the units I have some of the IC's are unmarked and a service manual would be greatly helpful. Please let me know if this is available and any other details. Thanks!!
    E
    ERG
    Greetings, I too would love to get my 10-01 working again. Enjoyed for nearly 15 years before quitting two decades ago. Replaced 2 shorted tantalums, but must be more wrong. If you could supply a copy of the service manual, it would be a great help. Appreciatively, Richard
    Good day NakDoc,

Hoping you can assist with my Hitachi D980. I can find no information about the correct belt layout for the idlers, not addressed in the service manual I have. Might you be able to help me with this? A diagram or something? I ordered the belts from Germany after a long search but understand now that you may also be a supplier.

Many thanks,

Michael Spriggs
    Franklin, TN
    Nakdoc
    Nakdoc
    If it isn't clear in the service manual you just have to figure out how the belts were positioned. We sell belts but not belt kits.
    Hi,

I was pointed to you for Nakamichi refurbishments.

I have a SR-4a that could use some love. Would you be interested? I live 1.5 hrs south in Huntsville AL and can run it up... :)

Thank you in advance,

Troy St.Germain
    troystg@gmail.com
    Nakdoc
    Nakdoc
    We can repair these receivers.
    Trying to source a button face for the "2·7" preset on a nak sr3a. Doesnt have to match just has to fit. The missing face is a real eyesore. Much appreciated.

Regards, dave.
    Hi Nakdoc, I have a TD 700 that has inconsistent tape speed and and td 500 that keeps has a very active eject system. You can sometime get a tape to play, but it has to be perfect. The TD 700, I think may just need a cleaning. Is the eject thing the worm gear? Any help is appreciated! - Jack
    Hey Nacdoc I was wondering if you still do work on stereo equipement? I have a Marantz 125 tuner that needs some work if you are able?
    Hi, I saw you have helped other member on this. I have a dual 601 that the lever part number 230 958 is broken. Any chance you can check your stock to see if you have any spare one? Thank you!
    Hi Nakdoc, I understand you are the man to see about repairing Nakamichi car audio. I am in need of repairing my TD-500. All functions seem to work fine but I get no output from the RCA jacks (both sets) for either tuner or tape output. Any suggestions? How much would it cost approximately to have you give this deck a once over and serviced? Where are you located?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
    Dennis
    I haven't logged on here in a while but if I remember correctly you repair vintage equipment. I live in Murfreesboro, Tn and have a Sansui 9090db and Concept 11.0 that are non working I would like to have checked out. Here is my info

Lee Campbell
    615-653-2624
    ..P.S
    my regular email is: aavarepair@gmail.com
    should I miss a reply through AK.
    Thanks again 'Doc.

-Mark>
    Hi NakDoc!
    My name is Mark and I hope this message finds you well.
    I was just looking for info on the ADS Model 10 Acoustic Synthesizer and saw where you had stated that you might still have a service manual. If you do I would sure love to get a copy. My model 10 is just now starting to act a little funny and I'm feeling the need to check 'er out. I run Ann Arbor Vintage Audio and know what I'm doing, as much as anyone does I guess, but a SM sure would help out a whole lot. Please let me know if and how I might acquire a copy. My thanks good sir (..or madam :)
    Take care,
    -Mark>
    Hello, I have a Nak 582z deck that has not been used for many years. Do you offer service for this model? It was truly babied and is a very low mileage machine. I am trying to find out whether it is worth resurrecting or not ($??).
    Hello Sir how are you.. I have Luxman 5L15. But i belong from Pakistan and to ship the unit is not possible for me. I need your kind favor, I need service manual of this machine, If u still have it kindly share it with me, I shall be grateful to you.
    Thanks
    Sohail
    Greetings from Indiana-By looks of your messages my question may not warrant your reply.However I'll ask anyway.I just purchased a Nak CDP-2A which I absolutely love,has vinyl-like sonics.My problem is I'm forced to put hand pressure on the transport to make it open,it closes perfectly.Any ideas a DIY'er may attempt to remedy this situation.I'm sorta used to this activity but I'm developing a twitch myself!I'm from Hoptown originally and Nashville was always our "big city",fond memories of going to Hewglys [ms]Music for my guitar purchases.Thanks for your attention...Niven T.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom