Recent content by naturallmyst

1. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Still haven’t been to visit the fine folks at the Western Electric Rossville Works as they haven’t been ready for me to do so. Just received this link in my email. I enjoy these videos, hopefully there is someone else here that does too. I’m still excited about the arrival of this tube from it...
  2. naturallmyst

Western Electric

At this point I hope to visit WE at the end of this month, January. For those who are eager here is a link to the pre-orders page: http://www.westernelectric.com/products/300b.html
  3. naturallmyst

Western Electric

I’m getting really excited. It’s my intention do visit and acquire in January. Until then here is the latest video from WE.
  4. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Well for those still as interested as I in the WE300B news here is some. On my first visit the good folks at WE expected September was the expected start of production so I planned to visit WE again this month. I understand there have been some delays getting the Roseville Works set up, which...
  5. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Hi Archguy, I was bowled over by the generosity of time and information from Tim (CTO), Charles (CEO), and really everyone I met at WE. To me it speaks well of the company and it is my guess this will project forward to their products too. If forced to use a single word to describe WE it would...
  6. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Palustris and Dowto1000 thanks for those posts. I have both EML 300B and KR 300B tubes as well as a number of Chinese brand 300B. The KR 300Bs I have are the balloon glass model. Currently my personal preference is the KR balloon glass 300B. We each have personal taste preferences in many things...
  7. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Hi Tener, I don’t recall seeing the 205D, but that doesn’t mean a thing. In Western Electrics support information I Found this: http://www.westernelectric.com/static/library/specifications/tubes/205D.pdf The PDF is too large to upload. That looks like a pretty sweet tube. I do believe that they...
  8. naturallmyst

Western Electric

I received an email update from the folks at Western Electric. Those who are subscribed to the Western Electric email list will be getting an update soon, which should have some in-progress videos. It would be exciting to see the process of setting up the factory floor as I really enjoy that...
  9. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Yes, I did recognize that my enthusiasm might seem that way.
  10. naturallmyst

Western Electric

Recently I had the pleasure to visit Western Electric in Rossville Georgia. Visiting manufacturers is something I enjoy and have used those visits in the past to get a better feel for companies I may want to invest in. This time the visit was for pure pleasure as I am a great fan of the 300B...
  11. naturallmyst

Looking for help testing a Western Electric 306A

Why not contact Western Electric? Im just about to post about a recent visit to the Western Electric plant in Rossville, GA where I found everyone to be friendly and eager to share information. They may not be able to help but then again they might. Phone 1-404-352-2000 and email...
Back
Top Bottom