Recent content by nazrin

1. N

CX-830

Wow, thanks for this input and help. I have not opened the unit yet and yes, about 4-6 seconds..... I was considering the mute circuit as it sounds that smooth, on/off sound I was thinking the IR input was receiving a false signal or maybe the circuit was sending this signal internally
  2. N

CX-830

So I turned off the EQ-630, with no EQ, after an hour it cut out three times in the next 45 mins....so it looks to be the CX-830
  3. N

CX-830

I do know it is not the MX-830 as that is a new addition past few weeks
  4. N

CX-830

I will verify the EQ tonight
  5. N

CX-830

Yes, I can follow a schematic to some degree, where can I find a schematic to look for Q72 and Q76 also, I can say no crackling during this on/off sound, very clean on/off.....wouldn't a bad solder connection have some noise associated with it? I'd love to figure this out, it's been doing it...
  6. N

CX-830

It cuts off sound completely, yes both channels, and it does not matter which input I select. I use the Rec out knob as I have an EQ and mainly us CD,tuner, LD The power stays on while both channels cut out.... Oh, thanks for your reply, I’m in central maine
  7. N

CX-830

I have a preamp CX-830 which controls the MX-830 I've had two amps connected to this preamp and have the sample problem the sound is completely turned off for about 4-6 sec then back on.....does it randomly, 4 times in an hour or better.....like something warms up then the sound goes off for...
  8. N

Yamaha CX-830 remote volume problem

So, the IN1&2 are the 2 volt input indirectly from the remote volume button? ie: volume up 2 volt on one pin, volume down 2 volts on other pin? SO, that said if I'm seeing these 2 volt signels then we point to IC10 if one signel is missing we point to the processor?
  9. N

Any idea on what to check with the meter on this IC10?
  10. N

Well, I see this is the motor drive, what should I check with Ohm meter?
  11. N

I looked over the main PCB and found a chip, it is set up on the board like a resister pack, but is black like a chip the numbers are: PCB # IC10 chip# BA6229 other small # 012 358 It does look like it drives something, becasue it has a thin heat sink fin sticking out the top of it...
  12. N

thanks, will look
  13. N

Well knowing to look for a chip, may be worth openning up again and scratching my head. I was hoping for some easy magic. Thanks
  14. N

this is a universal, I can use it on other devices and I have tried many other remotes and always the volume only move one direction, I have another Yamaha device and the volume works normally with this remote, that is way I ruled out the remote, and from swapping the cables the motor PCB also.
  15. N

no schmt. and no scope
Back
Top Bottom