Recent content by Newdugiu

1. Newdugiu

I'm looking for a good pair of Speaker but the options are not helping me

Hi masters, I have a Pioneer SA-9800, Pioneer SX-3900 and a Sansui S-X1200. I already have a pair of Polk Monitor 70 that is not too bad but there is no Bass. I need to solve this problem adding another pair of speakers to my system. Ebay is offering a Pioneer CS-R580, 150w/8a, really cheap. I...
  2. Newdugiu

What's Pioneer in your rig?

3. Newdugiu

Thanks!!
  4. Newdugiu

CT-F1250 and CT-F800 have the same monitor (tape/source) switch?

Ok.I will use a DE-OXIT spray I bought last year and never used. Thank you!!
  5. Newdugiu

Ok. I have a DE-Oxit I bought last year and never used. I'll follow your instruction and see what happens. Thank you!!
  6. Newdugiu

I have SC-81, SA-9800, SX-3900, (2) CT-F1250, CT-F1050, TX-D1000, RG-2, SR-303, SG-750, GR-777
  7. Newdugiu

My masters, One of my CT-F1250 the monitors switch stops one channel whenever I click on the knob. Then If I move the knob left and right, the channel comes back. If the switch needs to be replaced I need to know if the monitor switch used on CT-F800 can be used in my CT-F1250? There is a guy...
  8. Newdugiu

I need the Operating manual for Sansui S-X1200.

Hi there, I can easily find the service manual on line but the operating instruction/manual I can't. Any idea where can I get a copy? I just bought a nice one. Thank you!!!!
  9. Newdugiu

SD-8000DBX / Clock display keeps blinking

I just bought a SD8000 DBX but clock display keeps blinking dont know why. Is that easy to fix? Thanks Newton
  10. Newdugiu

CT-F1050 Help me fix my Cassette Deck.

Do you know who's in the market for the vintage audio parts and probably have parts for the CT-F1050. I added a picture of the board I need. The part I really need is the Oscillator block number RTX009. Please let me know. Thanks
  11. Newdugiu

Pioneer CT-F1050 - Oscillator Block Part #RTX-009

My Pioneer masters, I bought a ctf1050 from a liar on Ebay that sold it as "working great" but I have already spent $250.00 replacing parts and still have issues. Now it works but it won't record nor erase. Stewart Brother Electronics in Winter Haven said there is a board responsible for this...
  12. Newdugiu

I need a Pioneer CT-F1250 professional to restore my cassette deck

I need a professional to replace belts, idler tiers, pinch roller, calibrate it, alignment, re grease/lube etc... I live in Orlando Fl and I would have to ship it to them of course. I have other Pioneer units and a Akai gx-636 that would would go next.
  13. Newdugiu

I need a Pioneer CT-F1250 professional to restore my cassette deck

I need a professional to replace belts, idler tiers, pinch roller, calibrate it, alignment, re grease/lube etc... I live in Orlando Fl and I would have to ship it to them of course. I have other Pioneer units and a Akai gx-636 that would would go next.
  14. Newdugiu

ct-f1250 Pioneer tape deck need new monitor button

It does latct in and out but for some reason when its in I need to press a,little bit more to make tbe other channel led light works
  15. Newdugiu

ct-f1250 Pioneer tape deck need new monitor button

It does latct in and out but for some reason when its in I need to press a,little bit more to make tbe other channel led light works
Back
Top Bottom