Recent content by NH-MAN

1. NH-MAN

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Heading out in a few, see you all there.
  2. NH-MAN

I am bringing a system you can play with.
  3. NH-MAN

What do people do to identify themselves? should I write my name and My AK name on some tape and put it on my shirt or something?
  4. NH-MAN

If you two cannot diagnose why it went into protection mode just sitting pugged in and would like the output transistors and the massive transformer or other things for future repairs bring some small side cutters and a screwdriver you can have them. I just cannot take this to the dump as its an...
  5. NH-MAN

Schiit Lokius Equalizer with Single Ended Amp and Cornwall II Speakers

I have a 4 pot one connected to my Peachtree Nova 150 I find it takes away nothing and is there if I need it. Good piece!
  6. NH-MAN

Studio Monitors

Live music is in your face and an accurate speaker should be too is my experience. I understand many do not like that.
  7. NH-MAN

If anyone is looking for something I would probably be interested in selling the Nova 150 for a good price as I want to get a more powerful Corina 300. I bought the Nova 150 April this year. It has probably 25 hours or less. cost 1,500 give me your best offer. Flawless piano black. Well you will...
  8. NH-MAN

Yes, please do I will bring them. Thank you!
  9. NH-MAN

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

Hmm strange, I have posted some newer music.
  10. NH-MAN

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

You mean like the Tyler Childers song you posted which sounds the same beginning, middle and end? Talk about a snooze fest.
  11. NH-MAN

I am seriously considering going and was wondering if there will be any techs there? I have two pieces I need fixed I could drop off. One is a very nice avr that in standby something happened probably during power outage and everything works but appears protection circut is tripped out to...
  12. NH-MAN

Random Thoughts or Whatever

I do not believe this, a light still emits light even in a bright environment. you would need to prove first what is the ultimate bright to prove this. example the total elimination of dark which is weird as dark is minus light.
  13. NH-MAN

Random Thoughts or Whatever

Nope because I am not, I found life for the most part pretty easy, others make it difficult. Fortunately, was brought up by two smart people my mom that taught me that everything is my fault and learned yes, I can control pretty much everything. Example you got hit on your bike by a car mom...
  14. NH-MAN

Things you don't see anymore.

as silly as it looks it would be almost impossible to have it fall "on" the fire station.
Back
Top Bottom