N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yup, I've definitely learned to buy first, and ask questions later. Hasn't treated me too badly so far, but at $120 + huge, there's more to consider!
    Well, from everything I've read, the Speakerlab K-Horns could beat the Klipschhorns at their own game, so it was an awesome find.

I did see one large set of black speakers at VV. They were about four feet tall, and nearly 20 inches deep, and HEAVY. They had dual, shiny coned 8" woofers with deep and heavy surrounds, a recessed (time aligned) tweeter, and a rear PR. They had very odd attached low metal stands. No name on the front, but there was something written around the tweeter. The name was on the back cast into the speaker terminal body. I had a feeling I was looking at greatness, and should have acted, but darn, they were big. I didn't have anything to write on, and I have a memory like a storm drain. They were priced at $120.00, and naturally gone the next time I went.
    Hi there. I was just reading your K Horn post. CONGRADULATIONS!

I can't BELIEVE a pair of K's ended up in a Value Village in ONTARIO! Wow, have you ever given me hope to keep watching for something truly spectacular!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom