N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I think I saw a thread where you said you're a QLS expert. I have a pair that I'm starting to play with. I've bought replacement woofers from Bill Watkins. I'm playing around with the idea of actively bi or try amping with Mc MC2200's (200w/ch) and maybe recapping. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    The dude with the fat head is Thunder from Big Trouble In Little China. Funny movie!
    The gorilla was a pic I found on Yahoo. The Gorilla was munching on a carrot and I asked if anyone here had photoshop skills and Someone (I forget who) photoshopped a cigar butt in therre for me.
    The dog is from an old band called Pavlov's Dog. They were actually from St. Louis and only produced 2 albums. I liked every song on both albums. They had a reunion concert about 3 years ago here in St. Louis and played every song. Very unusual rock band using instruments like a Viola (large violin) and Mellotron (synthesizer before synthesizer), only bad thing is the recording were not suitable for audiophiles (too bad). Anyway their first album called Pampered Menial featured artwork from an artist Sir Edwin Landseer; they were metal plate engravings and this one was called "low life". Truth is I didn't know any of this until recently when my wife discovered real copies of the artwork with the artist name. I just always liked the album cover and it reminded me of my early audio days that started in the late 70's.

Blah blah blah....

So how about that Gorilla? Hope he's not in a no smoking zone at the zoo.
    And what about that wicked sneeze.
    What's up with these guys?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom