Recent content by nikon f

1. N

Post your Minimus 7 killers here!

A little bigger than the 7, Braun L200:
  2. N

7C5 Loctal Question

I have a pair of both RCA and Sylvania 7C5 tubes, internally they look the same, was the 7C5 made by only one company?
  3. N

12 Volt Tubes

I like the red tube.
  4. N

12 Volt Tubes

Loctal equivalents: 7C5:6V6 14C5:12V6
  5. N

What does everyone own for tube gear!

The batteries power everything, no transformers are used. The tubes used are the 3S4 in triode mode.
  6. N

12 Volt Tubes

Another option is to use loctal tubes, there are adapters on ebay.
  7. N

Bottlehead SEX 2.1, two watts of power using the 6DN7 tube: Camera is a Leicaflex SL.
  8. N

Motorola EL84 pushpull amplifier and the Bottlehead Quickie battery powered preamp:
  9. N

I built all the Bottlehead kits and have ten of their products. I am friends with the owners Dan and Eileen. I have been a Nkon F user for over fifty years. My first F was a black FTN from 1972, I used it in high school as a yearbook photographer, in college at Brooks Institute of Photography...
  10. N

Bottlehead Seductor:
  11. N

Ampex 6973 amplifiers that were given to me a few years ago:
  12. N

6E5P amplifier and Bottlehead Moreplay preamplifier powering a pair of Bang & Olufsen Beovox 3702 which I just rebuilt. The amplifier produces a little over one watt, this combo was highly received at the Burning Amp event.
  13. N

Fly HiFi?

Has anyone purchased any Mcintosh products from Fly Hifi?
  14. N

Visonik David 502

I had ADS Master Richard So rebuild the woofers and tweeters on my Visonik 50’s, also recapped the crossovers. They sound great for a small speaker.
  15. N

Craigs List Find

Originally she was asking for $50, when I asked some questions she decided to give them to me. I wanted to give her something and had a batch of cookies in my freezer. My chocolate chip cookies are a regular at the Burning Amp event.
Back
Top Bottom