Share This Page

nitrous

96 dB freak!, from NYC

nitrous was last seen:
Mar 18, 2019 at 6:39 PM
    1. EMark
      EMark
      Steve,
      Been busy with a lot of things. I made you a copy of Sly and the Family Stone at Woodstock, as well as the missing songs from the Jefferson Airplane bootleg. Is there any thing else I can copy for you before I send it to you? How did you like that Baker Gurvitz Army live disc? There are a few things I would like to get from you.
    2. emiryusuf
      emiryusuf
      I am needing the manual for dbxII model 128 if you still have it.
    3. JAR3289
      JAR3289
      If anything could you pull one of the woofers and measure the ohms of the speaker by itself. I am looking into replacements and I do not know for sure what they are. I think they will read approx 3.6 ohms with a multi meter.
    4. JAR3289
      JAR3289
      Nitrous, that is true, Well if I ever get out that way perhaps I will get in contact with you again. You wouldn't be intereseted in just selling the woofers perhaps? those shouldn't be to bad to get shipped out. I have found another pair closer to me that I'm getting but it does not have original woofers in it.
    5. nitrous
      nitrous
      JAR3289, I'm in NYC. That would be a looong way to drag a pair of Imperial 9s1
    6. JAR3289
      JAR3289
      I am located in Shelby twp Mi, where are you at?
    7. JAR3289
      JAR3289
      hello, any chance you want to sell your imperial 9's?

Jason
    8. ww6v
      ww6v
      Nitrous,
      I desparately need a copy of the KLH model twenty receiver/turntable combination schematic. I have a friend that I trying to help out by repairing his "twenty". Shorted out the non-working side of the amplifier and blew the output xistors. Really in a jam to get the schematic. One side ot the amp worked when I got it and now all I have is a loud hum. It appears the power amp went "south". Thanks in advance.
    9. masterlu
      masterlu
      Another fellow Leo!
    10. pioneerhifi
      pioneerhifi
      HELLO: you might give me a copy of the manual of the amplifier technics SU-V98, since I bought an amplifier of these days ago but it he, did not have manual. Thank you very much. Mail: pulgamin@hotmail.com
  • About

Birthday:
    August 5
    Home Page:
    http://

Signature

gas anyone?