nj pheonix's Recent Activity

1. nj pheonix liked toxcrusadr's post in the thread Swapping transformers.

You are in a place a lot of us find ourselves: a lot of working equipment that is pretty much middle of the road. If you were to sell...

Jan 16, 2019 at 6:23 PM
  2. nj pheonix replied to the thread Swapping transformers.

Not sure where you're going with the question but it won't increase the output of the unit

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  3. nj pheonix replied to the thread When is enough,enough?.

Mentioned in post #2

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:39 AM
  4. nj pheonix liked 55Redneck's post in the thread When is enough,enough?.

I was reading the thread on The Who putting out a new studio album when a post by RT Fan put this thought in my head. I have been a huge...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  5. nj pheonix liked tanker 200's post in the thread When is enough,enough?.

I was thinking about the Jones Beach Theater the other day and realized that I went to more concerts by boat than I did paying for a...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:34 AM
  6. nj pheonix liked No Money's post in the thread transcendence masterpiece vs. tubes4hifi SP14.

I sourced the chassis locally, (here in Hong Kong) but easy to find on Aliexpress maybe Amazon or ebay as well. The rest took a village...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:32 AM
  7. nj pheonix replied to the thread The Capacitor Abyss-yes, can it get any better?.

Maybe if we recap the planet the whole world will sound better:rolleyes:

Jan 15, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  8. nj pheonix replied to the thread Finally Bought a Bicycle Helmet.

Oddly For road riding I wear a helmet. Honestly an old woman almost took me out last summer trying to make a right turn through me....

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:33 PM
  9. nj pheonix liked squirrelnest's post in the thread Finally Bought a Bicycle Helmet.

Yep, wear one on my bicycle and motorcycle....and when I'm arguing with my wife!

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  10. nj pheonix replied to the thread The Capacitor Abyss-yes, can it get any better?.

Beats counting in spans and cubits

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:25 PM
  11. nj pheonix replied to the thread The Capacitor Abyss-yes, can it get any better?.

Me too. Unfortunately I forget more things than I learn many days:rolleyes: Doh, Missed the lead comment 'til I started to add. I...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  12. nj pheonix liked ConradH's post in the thread The Capacitor Abyss-yes, can it get any better?.

Haven't posted anything here in a while, but learned something new yesterday. Forgive me if I'm the last one to find out about this. I...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:19 PM
  13. nj pheonix replied to the thread When is enough,enough?.

Never gave,it any thought so I just looked. Not actually related. Though Jimmy (in 2016) was valued at 550 million . Maybe he,just...

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  14. nj pheonix replied to the thread This Yamaha TT is actually rather cute.

Almost pulled the trigger on the last of the v8 g8s. Timing was bad. Still kicking myself a bit for it, but it wasn't to be. Mrs was in...

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  15. nj pheonix liked musichal's post in the thread It seems to me he'd be one of us..

Should have built it taller, more monolithic. So future archeologists could discover a new Stonehenge, or Stoned & Unhinged.

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:58 AM