no1maestro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no1maesto, received the magazine and payment for postage coverage has been sent in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order.
    Again, Thanks!
    P.S. (By chance do you have copies of other Audio magazine issues?)
    no1maestro, thank you so much. Do you have a Paypal account so that I can send you $5.00 to cover postage? If not then if you'd like I can send you a U.S. Postal Money Order? Just let me know but Paypal would be the fastest.
    Thanks, I definitely will be looking forward to receiving it.
    Thanks no1maestro! Thank you very much, I look forward to receiving it. Yes, please let me know how much for postage and handling so that I can pay you back.
    As for the tape's, do any of them have any 60's or 70's easy listening music on them? If so I'd be interested in purchasing one. How much? Just let me know.
    Again, thanks for the offer!
    Sorry Langdog, but those are history. I loved using them but too much gear and some of it had to go. Good luck; you never know just when another mightr appear>
    no1maestro, I saw in an old post that you had the Mitsubishi DA-M10 VU Meters years ago. I have recently aquired a Mitsubishi set and am looking for a set of the VU Meters to complete it. I was wondering if you still have the DA-M10 and if so would you be interested in parting with it???
    Thanks!
    Langdog
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom